X

Dahyun's POV

"Dahyun!" was the last thing I heard when I saw her got caught by one of the Jeons guards.

I don't know what has gotten unto me, all I know is that the moment I saw her got caught I ran in their direction and left Seulgi fighting the other enemies.

Just wait for me Sana noona.

I saw the guard running back inside the castle while Sana noona is being carried by him, I followed them trying my best to catch up but I was too late.

We arrived at the other side of the castle, and what I saw made me mad.

It's Jungkook.

Behind him is Sana with the guard that is currently holding the sword near Sana's neck.

"Pleasing to meet you Dahyun-ssi." He said, smirking.

"Just tell me what you need, before I get you slaughtered," I said.

"Oh, straightforward I like it."

"Well, you know what I need Dahyun-ssi, is for this kingdom to go down."

"Then try?" I said smirking.

Everything is planned well since we know that anytime this guy here will attack we already prepared a plan on attacking their kingdom while they are here not knowing what is happening in their kingdom.

"Yeah, I will but I will have to kill this lady first." He said.

"Don't you dare touch her."

I swear if he touches her I'm killing him.

"What if I did?" He said and told the guard to go, which is a dumb move.

I watch the guard as he went back inside the castle, I look at Jungkook who is now holding Sana noona.

That's it, I'm killing him.

"I already told you about touching her, you never learn Jeon," I said as I look at Sana in the eyes, silently telling her to bite Jungkook's arm and run.

I saw her nodded, and this dumb human doesn't even know what is going on.

"Ooh, I'm scared Kim, I'm really scared." He said as he started to laugh.

I took this moment as a sign that I should attack now, I started counting using my fingers, and good thing that Sana noona got it.

One

"Oh, Kim you grew up as a strong kid."

Two

"You still have a long way to go, but sadly this is your end."

Three.

"Say good- AHHHH!"

Sana noona bit his arm and run away, I started running towards him and we both started fighting.

I have the advantage and I used it well, he's having a hard time, while he's struggling to stand up, I kicked his sword so that he has nothing to use.

"Funny how you insulted me earlier and you are now struggling," I said while pointing my sword at him.

"I guess this is the end of me then." He said while smirking.

This isn't good, I look around searching for Sana and I saw her not far away from us standing there waiting for me while crying.

I look behind her and my eyes widen.