XXVII

Sana's POV

My head hurts a lot.

I opened my eyes trying to fix my blurry vision, once my vision is finally okay, I look around.

I'm back...

I'm in my grandfather's room full of watches.

I'm back at where this all started.

Tears started to fall from my eyes.

I already miss them... miss him.

Maybe I can still go back, right?

Maybe if I break that pocket watch again I can go back and the time will restart again.

I didn't even notice that my hands are bleeding, the glass from the pocket watch is in my hand.

I took the shards of the glass out, I look at the broken pieces of the pocket watch.

I hope this works...

I started to step on it, trying to break the already broken pocket watch, I don't care if I'm just barefooted right now, I have to get back.

Come on please... please work... please.

I kept on stomping on it, trying to make it work even though I already know that this is completely hopeless.

"Just work will you!"

"Just let me see him please!"

"Please!"

My knees gave up, I fell on the floor crying, I can't handle this already.

"Please..." My vision got blurry, and my head feels so heavy.

"Sana!" I saw grandma's worried face and grandpa's shocked face.

"Call the ambulance fast!" That was the last thing I heard before everything went black again.

«----------------------------------------------------»

Third Person's POV

Pain...

Pain is the only thing Sana felt, not only physically but also mentally.

She's back. Back in reality, away from her fantasy.

She can't do anything but hope...

Hope that Dahyun will come, come and be with Sana again.

Sana is now in the hospital, she collapsed due to loss of a lot of blood and overworking herself, she's been asleep for two days now and it worries them a lot.

Sana's grandparents knew this will happen, they're worried for her but of course like Sana, they also can't do anything about it.

They're not scared of the future because they both know what's about to happen, they are worried about Sana, they're worried that maybe Sana's lover will take too long to come back, they're worried that Sana might not wait for that long and end up hurting herself.

All they could do is to hope that Sana's lover will come soon, like what they believe.

Sana is now awake, she looks around and noticed that she's in a place that is not so familiar.

"Sana!" Sana turned her head to look at the familiar voice.

"Nayeon unnie." She looked around and saw her other members are there too.

Sana started crying, she cried and cried, she didn't realize that she still has her family and friends that are waiting for her at this time, she didn't know that she misses them so much.