XXXIX

Third Person's POV

"Oh, Sana you're back." Nayeon greeted Sana who just came back.

Sana smiled widely, she immediately went to Nayeon and gave her a hug.

"What happened?"

"Nothing.. I'm just happy."

Hearing Sana said those words with full of emotions made Nayeon smile, "I'm glad to here that."

Sana then started tearing up because of too much happiness.

'His back.'

'He's really back'

'He came back!'

'My Dahyun came back!'

'He fulfilled his promises!'

Sana's smiling widely while tearing up, still hugging Nayeon.

If you would look at her right now you might think she's crazy.

Nayeon heard Sana sniffing, she then also felt something went on her neck.

"Yah! Are you crying?"

Nayeon immediately broke the hug, and she saw Sana wiping her tears.

"What's wrong?"

Nayeon is so confused right now, a while ago Sana is smiling widely telling her that she's happy, and now she's crying.

'She must've gone crazy'

"I told you unnie, I'm just happy." Sana smiled widely at Nayeon while wiping her tears.

Nayeon just smiled, but she's still confused.

"What happened?" Nayeon asked as she relax herself in the sofa.

Sana paused for a moment.

'Should I tell them what happened?'

'Nah.. I'll tell them soon.'

"It's a secret unnie.." Sana stood up, and started heading to her room to change to something comfortable.

"Yah! You better tell me what happened!!!!" Nayeon screamed, while Sana just chuckled.

On her way to her room. Jihyo walked out from her room.

"Oh, you're back?" Jihyo yawned.

"Yeeeeeesss." Sana said and smiled widely to Jihyo too.

"SANAAA!!" Nayeon screamed.

"What's wrong with her?" Jihyo asked Sana.

Sana shrugged, "I don't know." Sana quickly peck Jihyo cheek and walk to her room, leaving Jihyo who looks disgusted and surprise.

"What's wrong with her too?" Jihyo asked, she just shook her head and went to the living room.

"Where's Sana?" Nayeon asked.

"In her room."

"You better help me with her, she's hiding something." Nayeon said, she then pouted.

Jihyo stared at her with disgust.

"She was smiling too much earlier then she suddenly cried telling me that she's just happy, she's crazy." Nayeon said, while Jihyo got curious too.

"She's a little weird today." Jihyo said, agreeing with Nayeon.

"Stop talking about me, you guys are making my heart flutter." Sana said, walking near them with a smirk on her face.