XLVI

"You have a child?!" Dahyun looks at Sana with shock.

Sana froze, she doesn't know what is happening.

"I... I do?" Sana asked herself, never did she imagine that she will have a child without her knowing.

"You do?" Dahyun asked again, studying Sana's confused face makes him more confused.

"No, I don't," Sana answered, finally coming to her senses.

"Dahyun-ah, don't misunderstand, I don't know who this kid is," Sana said, pointing at the kid who's still hugging her.

"Then why did he call you 'mommy'?" Dahyun asked, completely forgetting about the cat that he needs to find.

"I... I don't know."

"I think... I look a lot like his mom." Sana answered, Dahyun went beside her and they both look at the kid.

"Hey.. little boy, I know I look like I can be a very good mom but... I'm not your mom kid." Sana said, squatting down so that she can properly talk to the kid.

"No! You're my mom." The kid said, hugging Sana again, almost choking her.

"Okay, I think he thinks you're his mom." Dahyun scratched the back of his head as he watches the two, getting a little jealous.

"D-Dahyun-ah help." Dahyun laughed, he removes the kid's arms around Sana and squatted down.

"Hey kid, I don't want anyone touching what's mine okay?" Dahyun whispered to the kid, the kid glared at him and stick his tongue out.

Sana didn't hear anything so she was surprised seeing the two who look like they're about to kill each other.

Dahyun was about to fight the kid but Sana stopped him, "How about we go look for your parents?"

The kid shook his head, "No, I want to look for my cat. Mommy help me please?"

Sana chuckled, she looks at Dahyun who's now completely irritated at the kid.

"The kid might think that you're an evil monster," Sana said.

Dahyun stopped glaring at the kid and made a straight face, Sana shook her head "Come on smile."

Dahyun didn't listen and made a frown face, "Aigoo, do you want to be babied?" Sana asked, but Dahyun didn't respond.

Sana chuckled, she cupped Dahyun's face and smiled at him.

"Smile baby~ smile my baby~"

Instead of smiling, Dahyun turned red, he was not expecting it at all.

Sana started laughing after seeing Dahyun's flustered face.

"Mommy!" The boy shouted, getting jealous.

Sana looked at the kid and smiled, while Dahyun smirked and put his tongue out teasing the kid.

The kid glared and started pulling Sana, "Let's go!"

Sana grabs Dahyun's hand and drags him with them.

"How about we don't find the cat and just look for his parents instead?" Dahyun whispered to Sana.

"Aren't you looking for the cat earlier?" Sana asked.

"That was earlier when I thought this kid is a good kid," Dahyun answered.

"A good kid? He's a very good kid, a cute one too." Sana said, Dahyun rolled his eyes.

"Oh oh.. my Dad is here." The kid said, pointing at the man who looks completely worried.