XLIII

"Are you really sure you don't want stay inside and rest?" Nayeon asked.

Dahyun and Sana got back safely.

The members were all happy that someone finally found Sana, but after seeing Sana's bleeding leg they immediately got worried.

Jeongyeon sanitized Sana's wound to avoid infection, he also wrapped a bandage around it.

They all told her to rest for a while since she might get sick but Sana didn't want to ruin the fun so she keeps telling them that she will be fine.

"I'm telling you unnie, I'm fine." Nayeon sighed, she then help Sana to stand up. They both got out of the tent and saw everyone getting ready to eat.

"Oh, Sana noona! Are you feeling well already?" Chaeyoung asked, hearing Sana's name they all look at Sana checking if she's okay.

Sana nodded and smiled, "Are you guys done?"

"Yes, we'll just have to transfer these there then we're ready to eat." Jihyo said, transferring the newly cooked foods in the table.

"I'll help!" Sana was about to run but then she felt the pain in her legs which caused her to be off-balance.

Dahyun of course, immediately caught her.

"Yah Sana!" Nayeon called.

"I told you to be careful and just rest first, you're wound is still fresh." Nayeon said.

"I'm fine unnie, I want to help I can handle it." Sana then let go of Dahyun's hold.

"You should be more careful noona." Dahyun said.

Sana just nodded and started helping Jihyo.

While Jihyo keeps scolding Sana telling her not to move too much, Dahyun couldn't help but stare at Sana, worried that she might fall or get hurt again.

"Staring is bad hyung." Chaeyoung who noticed everything, teased Dahyun.

"She might melt you know." Jeongyeon teasingly said, joining Chaeyoung.

"I'm just checking if she's fine, no other meanings." Dahyun said, removing his gaze at Sana.

"Yeah yeah say whatever you want to say, but we all know that eyes can't lie." Jeongyeon said, he then sat beside Dahyun who is currently staring at the fire in front of them.

"Are you perhaps... falling already?" Chaeyoung asked, as he sat beside the two.

"Yah! No. What are you talking about." The two laughed and did a high five.

"We're just teasing you hyung."

"You're too worried about her, she can handle herself." Jeongyeon look at Sana, he chuckled seeing Sana scolding Momo for taking a piece of chicken.

"I know... It's just that I feel something weird."

"What weird?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I feel like we've met before.. you know some sort of connection thing." Dahyun said, as he look at Sana.

"Hearing this I think you're really falling." Jeongyeon commented.

"Yep. I think so too." Chaeyoung said.

"Nooo I'm not." Dahyun whined.

"Yes you are~" Jeongyeon whined too, copying Dahyun.