XXX

"Is she asleep?" Nayeon asked, Momo nodded.

They've been talking the whole day, and they all decided to order chicken and beer since they're too lazy to cook, but Sana drank too much so she got drunk and fell asleep.

The other members stayed in the living room, they are all cleaning the mess, luckily the four of them didn't drink much.

"How do you guys feel?" Nayeon asked.

"Feel about what?" Jihyo asked.

"About Sana's situation." They all paused and look at Nayeon.

"I feel really weird," Momo answered.

"To be honest, it's really hard to believe," Jihyo said.

"But we still believed it," Mina said.

"Sana really went through a lot huh?" Nayeon said, she sat on the couch since she's done cleaning, so as the others.

"Our bubbly Sana is really strong, if only we could help her," Jihyo said.

"Imagine those things happening to you, I think I will just die right away," Nayeon said.

"Yeah, you will," Momo said and smirked.

Jihyo then started laughing loudly, while Nayeon just pouted.

While everyone is talking Mina thought of something, "Unnie, I think we can help with something." Mina said.

The members look at Mina waiting for her to tell them, Mina went to her room to get her laptop.

"What is the name of the kingdom again?" Mina asked.

"She didn't mention a specific name, but I think it was the Kingdom of the Kim's," Jihyo answered, Mina started typing.

"Do you think this will work?" Momo asked.

"We might find something, it's Google," Nayeon answered.

Mina kept on scrolling all of their eyes are on the laptop hoping they could find something.

Scroll, then next page...

Scroll again...

And scroll...

Turn to the other page again...

And scroll...

Scroll...

"We're looking for a kingdom, not this!" Jihyo whined.

"Stupid Google," Nayeon said, completely forgetting what she said earlier.

Momo chuckled, she didn't really expect something from the internet since it's something from the past.

While everyone is slowly giving up, Mina kept on scrolling, reading, searching. She's really eager to find something to help Sana.

She kept on scrolling and scrolling and scrolling and scrolling but still none.

'Just one more page, if there's still nothing I'll just have to think of another way.' Mina said in her thoughts.

She crossed her fingers and clicked the next page, once she clicked it she started reading.

She read it one by one, she's slowly going to the end of the page but there's still nothing.

She closed her eyes and sighed, she then read the last context of the page, 'Old castles that are found a few years ago will now be turned into new tourist spots.'