XLI

"Wow.." Sana explained everything and everyone was speechless..

They were all hopeless before.. I mean two years has already passed and in those two years there were no signs of Dahyun.

None.

And now, he suddenly came back.

They were all shock and began thinking about why would they meet now and not earlier? Sana suffered a lot, and now after 2 years his going to show up?

They don't get it.. They really don't.

Except for Mina.

Mina thinks that destiny gave Sana time to heal herself.. for Sana to move on.

But did Sana really move on from the past?

The members smiled.. They're all happy for Sana.

Even though they have a bunch of questions in their heads, they didn't bother asking and just smile.

Sana thought that they will get mad because she didn't tell them.. But no, they understand her.

"SANAAAAA!" Jihyo shouted, she hugged Sana tightly while smiling widely.

"I'm so happy for you." Jihyo said.

"When can we meet him?" Nayeon asked.

"I don't know.."

"We're going to go to the shop tom-" Sana covered Momo's mouth, stopping her from continuing her sentence.

Sana didn't want to tell them that they're going back to the shop tomorrow.

She knows that if she tells them they will all come.

Plus Sana will just go and get the pocket watch and leave.. Why would she need 4 girls to accompany her.

"We're coming!" Nayeon said.

Sana just glared at Momo, and sighed.

"You guys can't."

"Why? Is it a date?" Jihyo teasingly asked.

"I'm just going there to get the pocket watch, I'll leave immediately. And we have a schedule tomorrow." Sana explained.

"We're still cominggg" Nayeon said.

"We will just stay in the car." Jihyo said.

Sana sighed, she can't argue with them. "Fine.."

The members celebrates and Sana just stared at them.

"May I ask something?" Mina asked, the girls went quiet and waited for Mina to continue.

"Is your mental health stable? Did you already move on from the past?" Sana looked at Mina feeling confused.

"I'm very happy for you Sana.. really happy. But I really think you should move on from the past first... Before continuing." Mina said.

"I already did Mina. I'm already okay, mentally and physically okay." Sana then gave Mina an assuring smile.

"How about Dahyun? Dahyun from the past."

"What about Dahyun?" Sana got confused again.

Mina paused.. She just smiled at Sana and shook her head.

"Nothing."

Mina thought that she should stop.. 'Maybe she really did move on.' Mina told herself.