XVI

"Min Yoongi's my name, I'm here to tell you that time is running." He said, slowly removing his hood.

"Time? What time are you talking about?" I asked, still completely scared of him

"I see, you have forgotten about that little mission of yours about that pocket watch huh?" He said, grinning.

"H-how did you know a-about the pocket w-watch?" I asked, getting more scared and confused.

"Well, I need to introduce myself properly huh? Let's make this short I don't have a lot of time left." He said, and check his wrist where his watch is.

"As I told you earlier my name is Min Yoongi, I came from the past, future, present, or whatever. Guardian of the time? Maybe. To make it easy and short, I am someone who knows what will happen in the future and present events well." He said, feeling proud about his 'job'.

"And I'm also here to help you make the right decision... I guess?" He added.

I just looked at him and waited for him to talk again, "Since I don't want to stay longer, I just want to tell you that time is running and death is approaching, find that pocket watch before death approaches you." He said, completely serious.

"That's all I have to tell for now, bye Sana-ssi." He said, he was about to go but I stopped him,

"Wait!" I said, he turned around and look at me with his eyebrows raised.

"You said that death is approaching and time is running out, and I have to find that pocket watch. So if I didn't find it in time I will die?" I asked, trying to put things in place, for me to comprehend.

"Well it's for you to find out, I already told you everything you need to know and it's already easy to understand, the only decision is up to you. Now I'll be leaving." He said and wore his hood.

What decision? I can just go and find the pocket watch and give it to him and just stay here right?

"What decision are you talking about?" I ask stopping him again from going, he looked at me and glared.

"Find it out." He said and smirked.

I thought he's here to help me? He's just here to confuse me.

"Oh right Sana-ssi, before I go let me remind you that you have only 241 days left, in short, you only have 9 months. And lastly, death is already approaching, If I were you, better follow what I told you before it gets worst since death approaches faster than you know it."

I was about to ask more questions for me to understand, but before I could even ask he left.

"Bye!" He said, he knows that I have more questions for him, rude helper.