I

Sana's POV

Fans cheering is all we heard when we finally ended our performance.

After performing, we all went backstage to change and get ready to go back to the dorm.

Finally after months of performing.

It was sad because it's our last concert for our tour and our last stop is here in Korea, it was fun meeting all our beloved fans.

It's been a dream of mine to perform and to do things I love with my best friends.

Nayeon unnie, Jihyo, Momo, and Mina.

Finally resting and changing our clothes we went out of the venue and went to the van.

"I didn't know that some fans can come here in the parking lot too," Momo said, amazed at the sight of the fans cheering for them.

"Well duh, it's our fans they are capable of doing things like that." Nayeon unnie said, waving at the fans.

"This two will start bickering again," Mina whispered and chuckled, I just laughed at the two and went inside the van.

"Hey, guys! We're having a break this week, what are your plans?" Jihyo asked breaking the silence inside the van.

"I think I will be hanging out with some friends... or maybe just stay at the dorm." Nayeon unnie said.

"Go eat and rest and then go eat and rest." Momo happily said.

"Not surprised at all," Mina uttered.

"I will be going home to my grandparent's place, they miss me," I said cheerfully.

I will be finally meeting them after a long time, I've missed them so much.

I just wish that my parents are here in Korea too, but I understand that they are busy with their works and stuff.

At least my grandparents are here and I have time to go hang out with them.

"I guess I will be staying in the dorm too," Jihyo said.

We finally arrived at the dorm, I quickly went inside my room and start unpacking my previous clothes from the tour, changing them with some new clothes.

I'll be leaving tomorrow and I can't help but be excited. I don't know why maybe it's because I miss them so much.

"Sannaaa!" Nayeon unnie suddenly barged in that made me surprise.

"You should know how to knock on the door next time unnie." Nayeon unnie just laughed.

"Hey, I was thinking about this earlier. Let me come? Pleaaasee~" Unnie said with pleading eyes doing that aegyo again.

"I can't unnie."

"Why not?" Nayeon unnie asked as she sat down on my bed.

"I would love to bring you with me, but this time I think you should stay. I'll bring you with me next time, I promise." Nayeon unnie pouted.