𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

"No please, I don't want to leave you, just please let me stay we can find another solution for this," Sana begged, not caring about her own life, risking it just to be with him, her love of her life, her prince, her happiness.

"As much as I like you to stay, you have to go back to your own time, your life is in the line and I don't want to risk your life for us." The prince said not taking a glance at the woman who is begging him to let her stay.

"I promise you that I will follow you, it doesn't matter that we both live in a different year, I will be there just wait for me, my princess."

The prince finally looked at his precious love, trying hard not to cry in front of her.

"Will you wait for me, my love?"

The prince smiled at the crying lady, remembering every part of her, every single detail that he will no longer see.

"I will, I will wait for you my prince, I will wait for you my Prince Dahyun."

Sana smiled, tears still flowing down her eyes, she looked at the prince and they both hugged, treasuring their last moments together.

"I love you, my princess."

Prince Dahyun looked at Sana lovingly, Sana lets go of the hug and gave him a last kiss, a kiss of goodbye.

"I love you too my prince, I will be waiting for you."

«----------------------------------------------------»