XXXIV

"Fasterrrr!" Nayeon shouted.

"We still need to buy the tickets and there will be probably a huge line, so come on and let's go!" Nayeon whined.

It's already the end of their week, how?

Well, things happen.

Sana got sick, and so they decided to reschedule their plan on going to the museum, but then the next day the car broke, and when they finally got it fixed, Momo got lost.

Nayeon and Jihyo almost gave up, destiny is playing them.

But finally after all those troubles, after several days of trying, they can finally go to the museum.

"Okay stop shouting we're ready," Momo said.

They all got out of the hotel and got in the car, "Why are you even in a hurry unnie?" Sana asked.

"Well this museum we're heading to is surprising, and if we get there in time it will be easier for us to not get caught by our fans," Nayeon said.

"It's an amazing museum because inside it are the things from the old castles and kingdoms from way way back," Momo said, her voice clearly shows how she's excited about it.

Mina suddenly covered Momo's mouth, Sana still didn't know about the museum and now Momo's talking about it, they will be caught.

"Okay, just wake me up when we get there," Sana said, her mind didn't really process what Momo said, she's completely tired.

Sana has been restless this past few days, ever since that incident about Chaeyoung, she's been having nightmares about Dahyun.

Her mind is completely occupied by those so she didn't quite get what Momo said.

"You got lucky Moguri," Mina whispered.

Nayeon just glared at Momo while Jihyo is trying not to laugh at Momo.

"Sleep well Sana-ya," Jihyo said.

«------------------------------------------------------»

"Let's goo!" Nayeon shouted, they all went out of the car, excited but nervous too.

"Jihyo I think this is not the museum," Momo said.

"That doesn't look like a castle," Momo added.

"Yah! did we get lost?" Nayeon asked.

"Huh? But this is where the GPS said the place is located." Jihyo said.

They all went to the entrance where there are a few people in line.

When it's finally their turn, Jihyo is the one who talked.

"Excuse me sir but is this where the newly opened museum is located?" Jihyo asked.

"Yes ma'am, you're in the right place."

"But where's the castle? I saw on the internet that the museum is built like a castle." Jihyo lowered her voice so that Sana couldn't hear her, a good thing that Nayeon is talking to Sana.

"Don't worry ma'am, you'll be seeing the castle, a tour guide will be leading you to the museum." The guy explained.

"Oh, thank you," Jihyo said.

Jihyo then bought their tickets, and they all entered, "Yah, Jihyo-yah." Nayeon called.

"Are you sure this is it? We're like in the middle of a forest." Nayeon said.