XXXVIII

Sana's POV

Two whole years have passed...

Two years.

It seems like you're not really coming huh?

Is that really the end?

All I want is to be with you, but here I am, all alone, talking to the moon.

I miss you Dahyun-ah...

So much.

It's funny how the members think I've moved on already.

But of course, I didn't...

I still love you.

I've talked to my grandparents and of course, they knew about the whole thing..

They told me to be stronger, also telling me that one day I'll find a guy like you.

But I don't think it will happen.

The boys got closer with us, they're really fun to be with... Just like before.

I'm proud of them for being successful, Jeongyeon oppa and Tzuyu have been very successful models, and Chaeyoung already has his art museum.

I wonder if you're achieving your dreams too.

If you are then I'll be of course, supporting you till the end.

The medicine that the doctor gave me helped a lot and I think I'm all better now, but not fully...

I don't drink the medicine anymore though.

Tomorrow I'll be visiting Doctor Kim, tomorrow will be the last since they all thought I'm doing well already.

But you know... I'll never feel the happiness I felt whenever I'm with you, I tried hard to forget you but I can't.

I really can't.

I guess I'll have to grow up alone then.

I know I'll just hope for nothing but... I'm still waiting for you Dahyun-ah.

Until the day I die.

"Sana! Let's go!"

After hearing Jihyo's voice I took my stuff and went out of my room, we will be going to the company today, for recording and filming.

"Before we go to the company can we stop by an ice cream shop? I'm craving for choco ice cream." Nayeon unnie asked our manager.

"Yah Nayeon unnie, just to remind you we will be recording today," Jihyo said, Nayeon unnie just pouted.

We all head inside the van and you know as usual we would be talking about random stuff, not until the topic went to me.

"I'm glad you're finally doing well Sana." Nayeon unnie said, I just chuckled.

"Of course, our Sana is a strong girl," Momo said.

"I wouldn't feel better if it weren't for you guys who're always there for me. And because of that, I'll give all of you a kiss as a price." I said, they all cringed and immediately look away.

"Yep, she is back now," Jihyo said, and we all chuckled.

"You know I sometimes wonder... What if we fix the pocket watch then break it again then maybe Sana might come back to the past again." Nayeon unnie said.

"That will be funny, imagine having a hard time moving on for years then all you have to do is to fix the pocket watch just to see Dahyun again," Momo said.