XL

Sana and Momo got home, Sana immediately ran to her room because she knows that Momo will be asking a ton of questions to the point that she might not be able to sleep for days.

But unluckily for Sana, Momo was fast enough and successfully entered Sana's room.

"Now, explaaaaain!" Momo exclaimed, as she sat down on Sana's bed.

Sana sighed, "Can you at least let me change into something comfortable first?"

Momo nodded, "Go change fast." She then lie down on Sana's bed.

«------------------------------------------------------»

"EH?!" Momo exclaimed.

"So you went there because you wanted to try and check if what we said was true, then when you're about to go home a theif came and Dahyun went to catch the theif but accidentally bump unto you?" Sana nodded.

"I thought I was the most dumb here." Momo whispered, but since it was quiet Sana clearly heard it.

"Yah! I'm not dumb!"

"You literally believed the joke and even tried it if it would work, did it work? No! Even Mr. Yoongi guy told you that it wouldn't work." Momo said, Sana then glared at her.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Momo chuckled at Sana.

There was a moment of silence, Sana then sighed heavily.

"What do I do now Moguri?" Sana looked at Momo.

"What do you want to happen?"

Sana went quiet, she then ask herself.

'He's back, now what?'

'He doesn't even remember me and doesn't even know me at all.'

'But... I miss him.'

'I know two years has passed already, but my love for him never changed..'

'I really wanted to hug him earlier and tell him how much I miss him, it was so hard to control myself.'

'What do I want to happen now? I to be with him again.'

"I... I want him back Momo. I want to be with him again.. But I don't know how." Sana lie down in her bed and sighed out of frustration.

Momo chuckled, she then sighed and think.

"For you to win him back, we will have to a find a way for you to see him everyday, and you know to be close." Sana sat down and stared at Momo, her plan is making Sana excited.

"And then what?"

"And then... Umm.. I don't know."

Now it is Momo's turn to be frustrated, she really wants to help Sana but she doesn't know how.

They both went quiet again, thinking..

A phone ringing is heard, shocking the two of them.

"It's your phone." Momo said, she then gave Sana her phone that was on the side table.