XLVII

It's already 5 in the morning and Dahyun is still awake.

He tried everything just for him to fall asleep but none of them worked, he even tried dinking but the taste of alcohol is not his type.

Jihyo told Dahyun everything, and everything she told him is all the answers to his questions.

But a couple of questions remained unanswered.

'If Sana noona didn't meet Dahyun from the past time, will she still approach me as she did?'

'Did she only tried to be friends with me because she thought that I'm the same Dahyun?'

'Do I even have a chance for her?'

Of course, the last question is already a useless question for him.

Because just like Sana said, Dahyun will never be him.

Dahyun is not him.

But does destiny think the same?

Dahyun stood up from the couch, he decided that it's best to go home now than to face Sana later and act as nothing happened.

He didn't even get the chance to confess.

But what can he do? It's all over for him now.

Dahyun took his keys and stuff, he was about to go but Jihyo woke up and stopped him.

"Where are you going Dahyun-ah? Did you get any sleep?" Jihyo asked as she yawns.

"I'll be going home noona, I couldn't sleep properly. Go back to sleep now, I'm sorry for disturbing you." Dahyun stepped out of the room but Jihyo called him once again.

"If you're still thinking about what Sana told you please stop, she didn't mean any of those. She may be drunk and drunk people tend to say something true, but I already know Sana for a long time. She must've been confused or hurt that's why she said those words. Please don't do something that could hurt both of you." Jihyo said, who's now fully awake.

"Yes, noona. I'll be leaving now I still have a lot of work to do, please do me a favor and act as nothing happened. Don't tell anyone about this especially Sana noona." Dahyun pleaded.

Jihyo sighed, she looked at Sana who's innocently sleeping then she looked back at Dahyun who looks like he could pass out any minute now.

"How about you stay for a couple of hours then go? You didn't have any sleep Dahyun it's dangerous for you to go home like that." Dahyun shook his head.

"Please noona."

Jihyo nodded slowly, she can't say no to Dahyun. He's already hurting, she thinks that keeping her mouth shut will be the best for now.

"Okay, I'll not tell anyone. But please be safe okay? You're like a little brother to me now so don't be afraid to share your problems with me, not only with me but with them too." Jihyo said.

Dahyun nodded and said his goodbye.

On his way to the parking lot he couldn't help but tear up, he never felt this hurt before.

All this is new to him, and it hurts a lot.

All he could do now is to go home and just drown himself with works and stuff that he could do to forget about what happened.

Dahyun got in his car and wiped his tears, he took his phone and saw the lock screen that has the picture of him and Sana sleeping, that Momo took when they were on a camping trip.

He smiled and continued to wipe his tears that are still falling.

He didn't know that he already fell in love this hard.