XXXVI

"Woooow, our Tzuyu is indeed the best boy," Jeongyeon said.

Tzuyu explained to them what happened, the boys are of course very proud of what Tzuyu did. If they were in that position they will not hesitate to help.

But Tzuyu is curious, he's been having these questions in his head but he's too shy to ask, He thinks that if he asks it might make the girls uncomfortable.

"May I ask something?"

"Sure go ahead," Nayeon replied.

"Why did she faint?" Chaeyoung ask.

Tzuyu facepalmed, it was one of the questions he wanted to ask but Chaeyoung just bravely ask it.

"Umm... Ahh.. she's umm.." Jihyo didn't know what to say, they also don't know why Sana fainted but they have some conclusions on why she did. They can't say those to them, they just met.

"It's okay, you don't have to force yourself to tell us," Tzuyu said, he then hit Chaeyoung on his elbow.

Chaeyoung looks at him with a confused face, but Tzuyu didn't bother looking at him.

"Well umm... you guys might be curious why and I think we have to tell you guys since you let us stay here," Jihyo said, she looked at Nayeon asking for help.

"I don't know if you guys know that we're on hiatus right now. Sana's not feeling well these days and we're worried that it might affect our work and the fans might be worried if they notice how Sana acts a little bit off, we all want to help her feel better so as a group we decided on going hiatus, for Sana's sake." Nayeon said, Jihyo mouthed a 'thank you'

"We think that she fainted because she was not feeling well that day, we thought that going out will make her feel happy but I guess we're wrong," Jihyo added.

"Well, I think we can help you with that." Jeongyeon said, Tzuyu immediately looks at him he looks at him with 'what the hell are you talking about' face, this is also another reason why he doesn't want them to come over.

The girls just look at him, Jeongyeon smiled and look at Tzuyu and winked.

"I've been watching camping vlogs these days and I heard that it's good for your mental health since it's peaceful and you know, fresh air."

"Thank you for that wonderful idea but I think we're okay." Nayeon smiled.

Chayeoung and Tzuyu both looked at Jeongyeon's surprised face, Chaeyoung laughed while Tzuyu silently chuckled, they didn't expect that to happen.

The other girls wanted to laugh, but they remained silent since it might be rude to laugh at someone you're not close with.

"Umm... Sorry about that, thank you for your suggestion." Jihyo said.

Momo's face turned red, she trying hard not to laugh.

"We're going back to Seoul in a few days now so I think we can't do that," Jihyo said.

"That's sad, I guess I'll be stuck with these two annoying kids."

"Well sorry about that grandpa," Chaeyoung smirked.

After another attack on Jeongyeon, the two started quarreling while the girls chuckled silently.

"You girls might be hungry, do you want to eat here or at the garden outside?" Tzuyu asked them.

"Let's eat outside! the view there is really good!" Chaeyoung excitedly said.

Tzuyu's house has a really nice view, in the garden you can see the cities, but it's scary since the house is located on top of a cliff. Tzuyu chose that place since it's peaceful and has a really good view, the house is also built very well so worrying about the house collapsing is a waste of time.