L

"Are you going to stay for the night?" Taehyung asked.

Dahyun shook his head and sat beside Taehyung who is outside in their backyard stargazing.

"Aren't you going home? It's very late already." Taehyung asked.

"I'll go soon."

They both went silent, just enjoying the peaceful silence around them.

"I think it's going to rain soon," Taehyung said, Dahyun agreed.

"Hyung," Dahyun called, Taehyung hummed.

"What do you do if your falling for someone who loves someone else," Dahyun asked.

"Is this the girl who rejected you?" Taehyung teased.

Dahyun rolled his eyes and waited for his brother's response.

"Well... do they both have a relationship?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't think so, he's somewhere far far away now."

"Then try winning her heart," Taehyung suggested.

"I can't." Dahyun shook his head.

"Why?"

"She... she said that I'll never be him," Dahyun said, Taehyung chuckled.

"Yah, don't be jealous." Taehyung teased.

"I'm not jealous."

"You know... instead of being jealous of him, make him your inspiration," Taehyung said with full seriousness.

Dahyun started laughing, "Are you dumb?"

"What? I'm giving you a piece of advice." Taehyung said, who also chuckled.

"Is there any advice that is useful?" Dahyun asked.

"I know more, and I think this might be effective." Taehyung excitedly said.

"What is it?"

"Do what I told you okay?" Taehyung looked at Dahyun and Dahyun nodded.

"Hold her hands like this and look at her directly in her eyes." Taehyung started demonstrating it and Dahyun just stared at his brother with disgust.

"My mom always tells me to follow my dreams, so here I am right now in front of you because my dream is to be with you," Taehyung said, Dahyun looked at him trying to stop himself from laughing.

"I think this is not gonna work," Taehyung uttered, he then paused for a few minutes then looked at Dahyun again.

"Are you French? Because Eiffel for you." Taehyung said.

Dahyun removed Taehyung's hand and started laughing.

He couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Okay, maybe not that pickup line." Taehyung started thinking of more pickup lines, he then looked at Dahyun again for the second time.

"I'm not a photographer, but I can picture us together." Dahyun continued laughing hard, while Taehyung was serious.

"Why are you laughing? Those pickup lines are good." Taehyung whined.

"I'm going, I don't want to be here anymore." Dahyun stood up still laughing.

"Yah!" Taehyung called.