XXV

It's the day.

The day that Yoongi told me.

My one and only chance.

After that day, the next day the emperor, king, and queen called the princes and princesses, they were told that the Kingdom of the Kims, Yoos, and Chous, will merge.

It means that those kingdoms will be one, and that means there will be a huge celebration because of this.

Yoongi told me that the next event will be my last chance, and it's this one.

Any plans? None.

Dahyun just told me to listen to him and trust him, he can already handle everything.

I just agreed since I know he knows what is best for both of us.

The merging of the Kingdoms happened this morning and now we are preparing for the celebration this afternoon.

It's scary knowing that they will attack any minute now.

A knock is heard outside of my room, "Come in." a servant entered bringing a medium-sized box.

"Your majesty, Princess Sana. Prince Dahyun asked me to bring this to you."

"What's this for? And why Princess Sana? I'm not a princess." I chuckled.

"Prince Dahyun told me to call you Princess your majesty, and that box contains what you will be wearing for today's celebration." I blushed, knowing that Dahyun told her to call me a princess.

"Thank you for this." Once the servant heard me, she bowed and went out.

I opened the box and inside was this amazing gown, so this is what he wants me to wear huh.

I quickly took it and changed.

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

After changing, Dahyun went to Sana's room.

"Wow, I didn't know that my future queen will be this gorgeous," Dahyun said, Sana blushed and just went beside Dahyun.

She didn't want Dahyun to see her blushing face.

They both walked together to the castle's ballroom, since the Kim's ballroom is the biggest among the kingdoms, they decided that it is better to have the celebration there.

Once they arrived at the ballroom, servants assist them to their seats.

Almost everyone is there, and of course, the ballroom and this whole castle are surrounded by guards.

"May we please ask all of you to stand up, let us all welcome the kings and queens of the Chou's, Yoo's, and Kim's."

Everyone stood up, clapping happily, smiling widely. But Sana, Dahyun, Nayeon, and Momo kept on glancing at each other while looking around.