II

Sana's Grandpa POV

It's risky I know, giving it to Sana that small pocket watch knowing that it's dangerous...

But what can I do? Our ancestors passed it and we have to continue it, it's a tradition already.

I just hope that Sana listened and kept that thing protected.

"Grandpa? Are you okay, you're spacing out."

"Oh my grandchild I didn't know you're there, yes I'm okay just thinking about where I should put the new clocks I bought." of course I have to make excuses I can't tell her about it.

"You're addicted Grandpa." she chuckled, thank God she didn't get suspicious.

Sana's POV

Of course, I'll get suspicious.

First I don't see any new clocks here that are needed to be placed somewhere,

Second grandpa suddenly started to look scared.

Is it because of the pocket watch?

Are they worried that I'm not going to be able to protect it?

I will prove them wrong, yes I'm clumsy but I can do it, right?

Arrrrggghh I don't knowww.

"Should I help you clear up some spots grandpa?" I said to let him know that I 'believed' his little lie.

"Sure my grandchild."

«------------------------------------------------------»
Next Day

It's finally the next day and guess what, I didn't get enough sleep last night, why?

Because of that stupid pocket watch, I think I got tired of thinking last night and fell asleep because looking at the time it's already 11 a.m.

Washing up and changing into some comfortable clothes I suddenly got a call from Jihyo.

- "Saaaannnnnnaaa!" -

- "Too loud Momo." - Nayeon unnie said.

- "Good enough that I'm not there to see you two bicker loud, why did you guys call anyways?" - I said before Nayeon unnie and Momo start bickering again.

- "We miss our little squirrel." - Jihyo teased.

- "It was just yesterday when I left there and you guys missed me already? I can't with you guys." - I said.

- "I miss the foods you cook so come back soon" - Momo said.

- "Don't mind her she's just hungry." - Mina said and I chuckled.

After those long chit-chats with the girls, I went downstairs to have breakfast-ish lunch?

"Oh Sana your awake, I didn't bother to wake you up, you were sleeping very well," Grandma said.