XV

"Be ready to lose hyungs!" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"Not a chance, you three better be ready." Jeongyeon oppa smirked.

"Save that for later you guys won't beat the beast," Chaeyoung argued.

"Better be ready for the punishment," Dahyun said, yawning.

We are now in a huge field near a paddock,

Why?

Because these four princes wanted to prove that they are the best at horse riding.

-FLASHBACK-

After escaping from that event and having a hard time bringing Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon oppa with us, we finally found a good spot for us to hang out.

We've been talking and joking around here for a while and these four princes kept on bickering about who's the best at horse riding.

"Yah! I already won different competitions." Dahyun whined.

"That won't do, I've been riding horses more than you guys have." Jeongyeon oppa said.

"All of you haven't seen a beast riding a horse, don't you? You guys will be in shock once you see me ride a horse." Chaeyoung boast.

"You can't even control a horse properly Chaeyoung-ah." Dahyun teased.

"The youngest one has the most energy hyungs, you all are too old to ride a horse fast, unlike me, I'm still young and capable of riding it fast," Tzuyu said while smirking. While the other princes rolled their eyes.

"These four won't stop until they prove it," Momo whined, tired of hearing their bickering.

"Why won't they just race to finish this nonstop bickers," Mina said. We all nodded agreeing to what she said.

"Stop!" Jihyo said, with her very loud voice.

The four princes stopped and look at Jihyo, "Why won't you all just race to end those bickering." Jihyo said.

"To make it more fun..." Nayeon unnie said, "The fastest one would be giving the three losers a punishment." Nayeon unnie continued while grinning.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

And now we're here, they are all getting ready to start the race, they all picked the best and fastest horse they have.

Daniel the captain of the guards came to accompany us for more security and to be the referee for this 'competition'.

We are now seated not really far from the track but far enough so we could see the whole thing, we all have someone to support too well except for Jihyo.

We heard a bang indicating that the horse racing has begun, we saw the four of them already racing.

"Go my Prince Tzuyu!" Momo screamed, I think Tzuyu heard it because he speeds up and he's now in the lead, with Dahyun following from behind.

The race was filled with us cheering and Jihyo cheering for everyone, the race was close and it's entertaining to watch.

With Tzuyu still leading followed by Dahyun then Chaeyoung then Jeongyeon oppa.

Cheers started to become louder, I didn't know that I was cheering loudly for Dahyun too.

Tzuyu and Dahyun are both having a close fight, Tzuyu would be leading but then Dahyun would catch up, the two other princes are not that close to the other two, Chaeyoung is currently at the last.