XXXI

"Are you guys ready? Make sure you guys aren't forgetting something." Jihyo said.

They are now all in the living room with their luggage, they will be staying in Ansan for two weeks since they will be needing some time too.

"We're all ready," Nayeon answered.

Jihyo then smiled, she's excited but nervous about this trip, she's really eager to help Sana, and planning this whole thing with the members is the least thing they can do.

"Let's go." They all went out of their dorm, of course, they made sure everything is locked and everything is in place before leaving.

They're now in the parking lot, and their manager is standing there waiting for them.

Their manager help them with their luggage and placed it in the trunk,

"I won't be coming with you guys since you want to have your alone time, but please be careful, watch your surroundings properly, remember you're an idol so you guys should be careful." Their Manager said

"Yes, manager-nim." They all said and went inside the car, Jihyo in the driver's seat, Nayeon in the passenger seat, and the rest are in the back seat.

"Take care!" Their Manager said, he then wave goodbye and watch the girls leave.

"It will take us about 35 mins to go there so just do whatever you want guys," Jihyo said, her eyes on the road.

"Can we stop by a store? I need something to munch on." Momo asked, smiling cutely at Jihyo.

"I think I'll be buying snacks too," Nayeon said, looking at Jihyo too.

"Alright we will stop by one, once I saw one," Jihyo said.

«------------------------------------------------------»

They finally arrived at the private hotel that their manager arranged for them, Jihyo took their key cards and ask for the room numbers that they will stay in, "The room that our manager booked is only two so we will have to decide which room is which." Jihyo said.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" Nayeon suddenly shouted.

The members got shocked by the sudden game that they didn't get a chance to think but lucky for Mina she beats all of them.

"Yah Jihyo give the keys back to the receptionist," Nayeon said.

"Why?"

"We will be choosing our rooms secretly, in this way we will all be fair." Jihyo then gave the key cards back to the receptionist, Mina then picks a card secretly and went upstairs with her luggage.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" Nayeon suddenly attacked again.

"This is why I should be always ready," Jihyo said, smiling from ear to ear because she won, Jihyo got her key card and went upstairs with her luggage too.

"Why am I losing?" Nayeon whined, this is not what she expected to happen.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" This time it was Momo who attacked, and she won.

"Now that's how you do it unnie," Momo smirked and got her key card.

Sana already knows that she's going to lose in this game, she always loose.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

Nayeon closed her eyes, deep down she knows she's going to win against Sana but she closed her eye because her winning ceremony has to be dramatic.