𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

5 YEARS PASSED

"Happy 11th-anniversary onces!" The girls greeted.

They are now on live to celebrate their 11th debut anniversary.

5 years have already passed and many things have happened, but here they are now happy and safe.

"Why is mommy taking so long?" A 3-year-old kid whispered.

"Mommy is almost done okay? After this, we can play." Jeongyeon whispered back.

"Ryunjin's mommy is too loud daddy." Another kid whispered, Tzuyu chuckled.

"Aww, I want a baby too," Chaeyoung whined, watching how the two boys take care of their kids.

"How can you have one if you still act like a baby?" Tzuyu teased, Chaeyoung glared at him.

"Just go ask Mina for one Chae," Jeongyeon said.

"I did! Multiple times." Chaeyoung said, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu chuckled.

"Well, I think she only wants you as her baby, lucky cub," Jeongyeon said.

"How about you Daniel hyung?" Tzuyu asked.

Daniel smiled, "Well I do have plans on having one but I'm still waiting for Jihyo, for now, we should listen to them."

"We had so much fun today once!" Jihyo exclaimed.

"We've been through a lot once and I'm very thankful that you still stayed with us," Nayeon said.

"Thank you so much for accepting us and supporting us through these 11 years together!" Momo bowed, and the others followed as well.

"We've been thanking you guys so much but a 'thank you' isn't enough for us to return the love and support that you gave through these 11 years. We've faced a lot of hard trials, I've gone hiatus multiple times and I even thought that I would be removed from Twice but here we all are still together. So I'm very thankful to you onces, I love you guys so much!" Sana sincerely said, getting a little teary.

"Let's stay together for more years onces! We love you all." Mina said.

"Once again this is, One in a million! We are Twice, happy 11th-anniversary onces!" The girls all bowed, and there their live ended.

Yuto and Ryujin immediately ran to their moms, while the guys followed them with a genuine smile.

"Congratulations!" The guys greeted, giving their ladies a hug and a kiss.

Sana watched them happily, although she's alone she is still happy that she got to see her members with their loved ones.

"Sana-yah what are you doing there alone? Come here!" Nayeon called, Ryujin ran to Sana and drag her with them.

Sana chuckled and patted Ryujin's head, "If he was here you wouldn't be alone like that." Momo said.

----------
4 YEARS AGO

Sana's POV

"Oh you're here, you're just in time." Jihyo greeted.

"You're done recording?" I asked, surprised that she was done so fast.

"Yeah, I'll have to go now. I have to learn our choreography, I'll see you back at the dorm." Jihyo said, she took her things and went out of the studio.