LII

"Where... where's Dahyun?" Sana asked.

The others acted confused by the mention of the name.

"Dahyun?" Jihyo asked to clarify.

Sana slowly nodded.

"I'm sorry Sana but we don't know who Dahyun is," Nayeon said.

"Unnie.. Dahyun. Kim Dahyun. We always hang out together with him and the guys." Sana explained.

"We really don't know who Dahyun is Sana, you never introduced someone named Dahyun to us," Jihyo explained.

"Come on guys, don't mess with me right now." Sana nervously chuckled.

All of them did not respond and remained confused, Sana started to get more nervous because they don't look like they're joking at all.

"Chae? Don't tell me you don't know him too." Sana said, looking at Chaeyoung who was not giving Sana eye contact.

"I'm sorry noona but I also don't know who Kim Dahyun is," Chaeyoung said.

Sana looked at them one by one, hoping that she will catch one of them lying but none of them budge... all of them were serious and confused.

"Tzuyu? Jeongyeon oppa?" Sana called, but it sounded more like a beg.

The two shook their heads, Sana's only hope is Momo... her best friend. But Momo was not looking at her at all.

"Liar," Sana said, with a tone that they never heard before.

"Stop with this whole crap and just tell me where Dahyun is." They all gulped hearing Sana's very cold voice.

"Calm down Sana, you're still not that well," Jeongyeon said with the calmest voice.

"Please I'm begging you guys... tell me where Dahyun is, I still have a lot of things to say to him... It can't end like this." Sana begged.

"We're very sorry Sana... we really don't know who Kim Dahyun is," Jihyo said, and this triggered Sana.

"LIAR! YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF LIARS!"

"STOP FEEDING ME WITH ALL YOUR LIES AND JUST FREAKING TELL ME WHERE DAHYUN IS!"

They all flinched by Sana's sudden outrage, Jihyo who is just beside Sana hugged her telling her to calm down, Tzuyu ran outside to ask for help.

"DAHYUN-AH!"

"DAHYUN PLEASE!"

"JUST PLEASE TELL ME WHERE HE IS!"

"I need him please... please!"

Nurses and Sana's doctor went inside to help them, asking Sana to calm down for a while saying that they will find Dahyun but Sana started to act crazier, shouting Dahyun's name and calling her friends a liar.

"LET ME MEET DAHYUN!"

"I NEED HIM!"

The doctor didn't have a choice but to inject something into Sana to make her feel sleepy.

After seeing Sana fell asleep, the girls started to tear up feeling guilty for what had happened, the boys remained silent and just comforted the girls.

The doctor and nurses left the room but Jihyo went out with them, the doctor talked to Jihyo and told her that Sana will be asleep for a while and that if what happened earlier happened again they will have to ask a psychiatrist for help.