VIII

"Seulgi-ah please ready my horses, I'll be using them today because I'll be teaching someone how to ride it, just feed them and put them out of their cottages."

"Yes your majesty, Prince Dahyun." She bowed and left.

I'm here in my room getting ready for today since this is the day that I'll be teaching Sana how to ride a horse.

"Yah Dahyun hyung let's go!" this naughty Chaeyoung suddenly opened my door shouting.

"Prince Chaeyoung! Learn your manners."

This kid really is naughty.

"Alright sorry hyung but let's go, me and the boys are coming with you."

They're coming?

Great.

I thought that I'll be alone with Sana again, they'll be teasing me the whole time.

"Let's go then," I said and we all went outside heading to the cottages.

Sana's POV

I was awoken by the sound of Princess Nayeon barging into my room with the other Princesses.

I always wake up first before her so seeing her waking me up is surprising.

"Sana-ssi, wake up we have something to do today." Princess Nayeon said.

After what happened two days ago, at the masquerade ball, me and Princess Nayeon got close.

Even though I work for her, she doesn't give me a hard time and she also treats me like a very close friend of hers.

I got up and bowed at them to greet them properly.

I quickly went to the bathroom and they already went out, I changed into some appropriate clothes and head out.

When I got there they were all with their partners all of them were ready to go, except for Prince Dahyun since he will be teaching me how to ride a horse because of the punishment two days ago.

"Dahyun-ah we will be heading out first you take care of Sana-ssi." Prince Jeongyeon said.

"Good luck with your horse riding lessons Sana-ssi." Princess Momo said.

I bowed to all of them and walked beside Prince Dahyun.

"Good Morning your majesty," I said and bowed.

"Stop with the formalities, just call me Dahyun it's fine." He said and smiled.

Where did the mean prince go?

"Umm yes yo- I mean Dahyun," I said and smiled.

We went to where the horses are and he helped me ride one of them but since I kept on shouting, I think I gave him a hard time.

But after more minutes of him teaching me and me shouting, I slowly got the hang of it.

We are now inside a forest, Prince Dahyun led me here I don't even know why we went here.