•CHAPTER 36•

'You know he love you right?'

---

Amora turning around facing the mirror looking at herself in the outfit Cedric selected, it was beautiful, he knew what she like, and Cedric knew what he liked too.

"Oh! Sorry dear!" A sweet voice chimed, Amora turned from her reflection to see the short figure of Cedric's mother.

"It's alright Mrs. Diggory," Amora smiled, continued to do her eyeliner in her mirror.

The awkward silence started to form in the room, until Amora decided to to turn to the Middle Aged women, "you can come in if you want too," Amora smiled politely, receiving a quick nod from Maria.

"Your room is beautiful," Maria gazed around the room, looking threw the cream mesh curtains.

"Thanks you, my mother is really into design basically anything," Amora chucked, as she reorganised her makeup into their correct slots.

"She's really talented."

Amora smiled at the sweet women, walking over to her bae window and sitting on one of the many plush cushions.

"I'm happy Cedric is with you," Maria whispers, catching Amora of guard.

"I've never seen him so happy, he alway us to send us letter about you. Even from the first day you two bumped into each other," Maria laughed, making Amora blush slightly.

"You know he loves you don't you," Maria turned, walking towards Amora.

Picking up Amora's hand from her lap and patting it, making Amora look up at the women.

"I - I just,"

"I've never been in a relationship before, and I've never really had any sort of feeling for someone," Amora admitted, making Cedric mother pull her into a hug.

Maria cupped Amora rosy cheeks and said, "when you feel it tell him, I know he's dying to tell you. I can tell." Maria giggled.

"I will."

Maria grinned at her sons girlfriend, Maria only though where about them to together in the future, them living in a small cottage in the country side with young kids running around them.

"We should get going down stairs dear," Maria noted, making Amora nod in agreement. Before leaving Amora quickly grabbed the charm bracelet Cedric gifted her from her nightstand, not wanting it to get dirty.

Both lady's walk down the stairs and towards the back garden, which still had most of the decorated up fro my heir Christmas party, only only table left out of the hundred they had weeks before.

Amos and Sheena where outside talking, closely accompanied by Fleur and Cedric. Both in formal wear, Cedric looked dashing, he's white button shirt rolled up to his elbows and his suit Jacket on the close chair near him.

Cedric spotted his girlfriend and mother walking towards them, Cedric slipped away from the convocation he'd had with Fleur seconds before to accompany his girlfriend and mother.

"Don't you look beautiful," he complemented, kissing Amora cheek.

"Not to bad yourself love," Amora giggled, ruffling Cedric hair slightly.

"You look beautiful to mother," he smiled at her.

"Thank you Ced," she grinned, missing his cheek and hugging him, with Amora noticing say the words 'I like her, she a keeper' in his ear. Making Cedric grin from ear to ear know he's mother approved of her.

"Amora! Come on!" Fleur yelled, catching her attention and look over in the distance at the 3 figures.

"Let's go," Cedric said, offering his hand to Amora which she gladly taken, and linking arms with his mother.

The two family celebrating as one.