Kevinxreader-Fix me

“Kevy poo!” I cried, launching myself at my best friend Kevin. He almost toppled over, but managed to catch me, laughing slightly. “Hey Y/N! I missed you!” he chuckled. Kevin and I had met when he became a prophet and my step-brothers, Sam and Dean took him in. That was a while ago. Now, the four of us lived in the bunker together, and I had just gotten back from a week long solo hunt (much to Dean and Sam's disapproval), so I was thrilled to see Kevin again.

We pulled apart, and I grinned widely, feeling a whole lot better now that I was back. A frown suddenly crossed Kevin's face as he gently ran a finger over a large cut I had on my cheekbone, from when the ghost I was hunting had thrown me against a wall, face first. “Y/N...This looks infected,” kevin said, concern now flashing on his face.

I hadn't actually gotten a chance to clean myself up after the hunt, because I was practically chased out of town by the police. I shrugged. “It's not so bad,” I muttered. Kevin gave me a look, and gently took my hand, leading me to the couch, and sitting me down. “Wait here, while I get the first aid kit, and tell me if you have any other injuries,” He said, running off.

I lightly rolled my eyes, but gave a small smile, at Kevin's caring nature. Slowly, I slid off my jacket, and looked at my arms, which had several bruises and cuts along them from being tossed around. I sighed, and rolled up one of my pant legs to reveal an ugly scrape on my knee. Luckily this hunt went a lot better than I thought it would. No major injuries.

Kevin came back into the room carrying a little white box with a red x over it. When he saw the other wounds, he let out a breath. “Y/N, you've gotta be more careful,” He chided, pulling up a chair and sitting in front of me, pulling out the rubbing alcohol, along with a bandage. “I don't think it needs stitches. You're lucky,” He mumbled.

A he was pouring the rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab, something dawned on me. “Hey Kev, where are my brothers?” I asked. Kevin gave out a huff. “In the dungeon, trying to get Crowley to talk,” He said, using a hand to tilt my face sideways, giving him more of a view on my cut. “This might sting a bit,” He warned.

I nodded, and he proceeded to disinfect it. I hissed, but sucked it up. “Sorry,” Kevin mumbled. I breathed a small laugh. “You apologize too much,” I said. Kevin chuckled lightly, and then but a bandage over my cheek. “There. Now let's see that knee of yours,” He said, taking my leg, and sitting sideways, so he could reach my knee better.

Kevin's soft hands rubbed the sides of my knee cap. “Does this hurt?” He asked. I shook my head no, trying to hide my blush. Kevin was always so sweet, and gentle, it made my stomach swirl. I shook my head of those thoughts, and winced when Kevin poked a tender spot. “Sorry,” He said. I rolled my eyes again, and Kevin began to fix my knee up.

Ten minutes later, I was all bandaged up, and somewhat resembled a mummy. “Thanks Kev,” I said, leaning forward, and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Kevin stiffened slightly, but relaxed. “No problem,” He said, gathering the stuff he didn't use, and shoving it back in the first aid kit, putting it away.

“Do you want something to eat?” He offered, sitting next to me. I shook my head no. “Thanks, but I made a quick stop a couple towns over,” I said. He nodded, and looked down at his lap. “You ok?” I asked. He looked back up at me, and sighed. “I don't like seeing you hurt like that,” He said, a small frown on his face.

I smiled. “Hey, don't worry. I'm not dead yet am I?” I joked, but Kevin didn't laugh. “But one day you will die, and I don't want that to happen on a hunt. I want you to die of old age, in a soft bed, next to the one you love, having had a long happy life,” He spoke.

My eyes widened slightly, and I grabbed his hands. “Hey hey hey,” I said, looking into his eyes. “Where's all this coming from?” I asked. Without missing a beat, Kevin said, “I care about you Y/N. More than you think, and...I want you to have a good life. I hate seeing you hurt, and I hate seeing you sad because it makes me sad. I-I think I'm in love with you Y/N,”

My heart stopped, and I stared at Kevin in complete shock. “Y-you...Love...Me?” I squeaked. Kevin nodded, a pinkish color covering his face. A huge grin spread across my face. “Good. Because I love you too,” I whispered. Kevin's head snapped up, and his eyes showed surprise. “You do?” He asked.

 I giggled, and nodded, leaning forward slightly. Kevin did as well, and our lips fit together just like puzzle pieces. I was going to live a long life. A long happy life, with Kevin right by my side.