LuciferxReader- Don't piss off the devils queen

“Lucifer, are you sure I shouldn't change into something else before we go in?” I asked, glancing around the fancy restaurant my husband had decided to take me to in celebration of our first anniversary. I felt him give my hand a squeeze as his bright blue eyes looked down at me. “It will be fine,” He assured me.

I gave him a look of uncertainty, but he just shook his head at me, and planted a soft kiss to my forehead. I smiled lightly, feeling less nervous now as the two of us stepped forward, waiting to be seated. Footsteps began approaching, and a cheery voice began to speak. “Will that be two for tonight?”

There was a young waitress with short blond hair, and stunning green eyes speaking to us as she grinned widely, her eyes landing on Lucifer, and growing with lust. I felt my body stiffen, and a glare formed on my face. If only she knew that Lucifer was the devil, and I was an angel, and we both could easily smite her without a second thought.

“Yes,” Lucifer spoke with a court nod. The pathetic hairless ape nodded. “Right this way,” She lead us to a booth at the corner of the room, and gave us some menu's I forced myself to thank her, and proceeded to give her a fake smile.

Much to my disapproval, she kept eyeing my Luci hungrily, and I felt myself about to snap, but luckily, I held it in. “Can I get you two something to drink besides water?” She asked, taking out a small notepad. Lucifer pursed his lips together, and furrowed his eyebrows in great concentration, causing me to smile, momentarily forgetting about bitchy waitress over here.

“I'll have red wine,” he finally decided, and I asked for the same. The waitress, who's name tag read Betty, smiled at us... Well, mostly just Lucifer as she skipped away. Once she was gone, I saw Lucifer make a face. “Was that...human hitting on me?” He asked, leaning forward, but sneaking glances of distaste in the direction 'Betty' left in.

I new more about humans than he did, since he spent most of his time running hell, and I interacted with them a lot since I was trying to learn more about them. So far, I had found out a lot of interesting things about humans, and occasionally, I'd act like one myself.

I nodded. “Yes, unfortunately,” I seethed, exhaling. Luci chuckled at me, and grabbed my hands from across the table. “Hey, you have nothing to worry about. You are my queen alright?” He assured. I smiled. “I know, I just hate how she looks at you,” I said. “I'm sure she wouldn't look at me like that if she knew I was the devil,” He joked.

We shared a small laugh, and before anything else was said, Betty the waitress came back with our drinks. She set the wine in front of us, leaning a bit closer to Luci. I clenched my jaw together, and snapped my fingers, causing the high heels she wore to snap and send her tumbling to the floor. She yelped, and I smirked to myself.

Luci choked back a laugh and Neither of us made a move to help her as she scrambled to her feet, composing herself. “Sorry,” She mumbled sheepishly, her cheeks on fire. She stumbled again, her broken shoes not helping her situation, but brushed it off “Are you ready to order?” She asked, clicking her pen.

“I'll have the creamy risotto with shrimp,” Lucifer said, the smirk still lingering on his lips. Betty scribbled down his order, and looked over to me. “I'll have the same,” I said, giving her a look to show her I had more power than she did

She seemed to brush this off as she narrowed her eyes at me, not bothering to write down my order, then turning to Lucifer again. “How about you give me a call when you decide she is not worth your time?” She whispered, slipping a napkin with numbers scribbled across it to him, while putting her breast near his face.

Lucifer nearly burst out laughing at her failed attempts at seduction, while I nearly burst out with rage. That's when I decided to take matters into my own hands. “Excuse me Betty,” I said, spitting her name as if it were poison in my mouth.

“In case you can't see here, I'm on datewith my husband and I do not particularly wish to see him with some mortal girld plastic boobs in his face. You are begging for me to rip my hand into your chest, and pull out your heart, letting you watch while it still beats outside of your body, and when it finally stops, it will have learned not to mess with the queen of hell,” I hissed angrily, glaring daggers at her.

The whole restaurant was now staring at us in complete horror, while Lucifer was gawping. “My love...That was beautiful!” He said, I grinned at him, and held my snapped my fingers, causing everyone to forget what just happened, including Betty the waitress. Lucifer grinned, mischievously. “I love seeing you all feisty,” He spoke, his voice dropping lower.

  I hummed, and leaned forward. “You'll get more of that later tonight my naughty little devil,” Lucifer chuckled. “I can't wait,”