Abbadon-I kissed a girl and I liked it

"Knights, report to conference room," A voice spoke, alerting the knights of hell (Which where really only two of us) To meet up. I sighed, and stopped sharpening my knives, standing up, and making my way to the conference room. As I walked down the hallways, the lesser demons would turn around, or go in a different direction. I sniggered. All of them feared me, and that was just how I liked it.

I entered the conference room to find everyone gathered around a table, and staring up at Crowley, the king of hell. took my seat, and looked down as well. "Did you really have to say knights? It's just Y/N and I," Abbadon sneered. She absolutely despised Crowley. She had a plan to over throw him, but I didn't get involved in anyone's business beside my own.

"Yes. I did. Because it sounds more catchy," Crowley smirked, and I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, I need you two to listen to me closely-" I cut him off. "I don't listen to you. I don't listen to anyone," I growled. Crowley sighed. "Y/N, you say that every time I call you, but we all know you'll end up helping me anyway,"

I sighed. It was true. I was loyal to hell. "Aaaaanywaayyyy," Crowley dragged out the word, Challenging Abbadon and I to interrupt him again, which we didn't. "I need the two of you to get something for me," He continued, grabbing a box, and opening it, to reveal what looked like the outline of a key.

"This was stolen from me. And I want it back. It's a key. A very special key to the cage. And yes, I am referring to the cage where Michael and Lucifer are trapped," He spoke. "A good ruler wouldn't have lost the key to begin with," Abbadon grumbled, glaring daggers at Crowley. I ignored her. "Any idea who took it?" I questioned.

"Yes actually. The Winchesters," I frowned. "Why would they want to open what they worked so hard to close?" I asked. "Because they want to save their step brother Adam, who'se been locked In there with Luci and Mikey," He said, as if it where the most obvious thing in the world. I rolled my eyes a second time.

"Any idea where they are?" I asked again. "Well Toto, they're not in Kansas anymore. They're on the move," Crowley said. I let out a puff of air. "Ok great. Now we only have to search 49 states," I said sarcastically. "They're in Tulsa Oklahoma," He said. "And why can't you get it back yourself?" Abbadon cut in.

"Because I'm busy. And you two are not. Now, go fetch!" He said. "We're not dogs!" Abbadon growled, and was about to tackle Crowley, when I grabbed her hand and teleported us to Tulsa. "I fucking could have taken him Y/N!" Abbadon shrieked, and I pinned her to a wall. "Shut up. And stop being so fucking impulsive,"

Her eyes widened in surprised, and I let mine flicker black, before letting her go. "Now come on. Let's just get the damn key," I grumbled, but wrist was grabbed and I was spun around by an angry ginger. "I wouldn't insult me if I where you," She hissed. "Well it's a good thing you ain't me," I shot back, smirkin.

Abbadon's lips curled into a scowl. "I hate you," She growled. "Most demons do," I chuckled darkly, and she shoved me aside. I watched as her ass swayed side to side as she walked, and smirked. "It's too bad your personality sucks," I mumbled. "We're demons. We don't have personality's," She shot back.

I zapped in front of her. "Well then I suppose that won't be a problem," I breathed, pressing my lips to hers. Abbadon was caught off guard, and she tried to shove me off, but ended up kissing me back with just as much lust. My hands pulled her waist in closer, and hers tangled into my hair.

As soon as it had started though, it stopped. "What was that?!" She cried. "I dont know!" I yelled back. There was a long pause before she smirked. "I liked it. Lets do it again,"