CrowleyxReader-House of the rising Queen

There is...A house, in new orleans, they call the rising sun...” I sang softly to myself, while rubbing shampoo into my hair, feeling the warmth of the water droplets cascading down on my skin. I swayed my head as I sang, listening to the echo of my voice in the shower. Uncle Sam, and my dad, Dean, were out, so I was alone at the bunker. Otherwise, I definitely would not be singing.

I continued my shower, and the song, running conditioner through my hair, then rinsing, and turning the water off. I sighed, and rung my hair out with my hands, watching the water squeeze out of my hair, and splash down the drain. I began humming as I wrapped my body up with a towel, and wiped the fog off the mirror, taking a good look at myself.

My skin was shiny, with the water I had yet to dry off most of myself, and my hair seemed to glimmer in the light. I looked older than nineteen. I snorted lightly, thinking of my dad, and hearing him remind me I was still half his age, so it made me young. Dad had me when he was eighteen. He had a thing with a my mom, and poof! Here I was.

Unfortunately, what Dean didn't know at the time, was that my mom was a possessed by an angel. Dad never believed in angels, so when I began to develop strange abilities, he didn't know why. That was, until Castiel saved him from hell, and proved that angels existed, also telling dad and I that I was a Nephilem.

I shook my head, ridding myself of the thoughts that swarmed my mind, and put on some sweat pants, and a black tank top, flapping out my wings in order to dry them. “My mama, was a tailor...She sewed my knew blue jeans,” I continued singing, drying my hair, but leaving it damp, then exiting the bathroom.

“Darling, I had no idea you could sing so beautifully,” I nearly jumped straight out of my skin when I heard the scottish voice of the one and only king of hell, who was in the dungeon, just beneath me, and no doubt heard me singing. My eyes widened, and a blush spread across my cheeks. I growled lightly, and tromped downstairs.

Despite my father telling me not to talk to Crowley, I had to make sure he kept his mouth shut. If dad, or anyone else knew I could sing, they'd never stop pestering me about it. Instead of opening those heavy doors designed to look like bookshelfs, I flew into the dungeon, and stood in front of Crowley, a frown on my face.

As soon as Crowley's coffe brown eyes landed on me, a smirk danced on his lips. “Ah, so the future queen of hell decides to visit,” He says. Ever since I met Crowley, which was only a couple years ago, he'd always hit on me, and try to make me fall for him. As much as I hate to admit it, it worked, but I'd never tell him that. Although, with human blood running through his veins, it may be easier for him to actually love me...

I snapped back to reality, and glared. “If you breathe a word to anyone about what you heard, I will come to you in the black of night, and cut out your tongue, feed it to your precious hell hounds, then proceed to stap you with an angel blade,” I growled, and leaned forward in an attempt to intimidate him.

Crowley chuckled. “I love a woman who is feirce,” He hummed, completely disregarding what I said. I made a low growling noise in the back of my throat, and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling his face inches from mine. “I'm warning you Fergus,” I spat, using his human name. Crowley's smirk only widened.

“Usually I hate when people call me that...But coming from you...I could get used to it again,” he said, a mischievous look on his face. I narrowed my eyes at him, and shoved him back, crossing my arms over my chest. I felt my wings slightly puff up in frustration behind me. “I don't understand why you feel so strongly about this love. It was just a song,” Crowley continued.

I let out a huff. “No one has ever heard me sing...Except you...And I won't hear the end of it if anyone finds out,” I scowled. Crowley gave me a bitch face. “You expect me to believe that?” He asked. I opened my mouth then closed it. I was telling the truth, just not the whole truth. I took a breath. “Fine,” Imuttered.

“That...And...Because singing reminds me of my grandfather,” I spoke ever so quietly. John Winchester may have been a bad father, but in my memory of him, he was the best grandfather. Everytime I'd see him, he would always sing to me, and it was our little secret, since neither Uncle Sam nor Dad knew. I didn't see grandpa much, but when I did, I always had a good time.

Crowley's smirk faltered slightly, and a look which almost resembled sympathy crossed his face, before a neutral look took over. Must be the human blood. “Ah yes. John Winchester,” He muttered. I sighed, and turned to him “Please don't say anything,” I spoke in a whisper. Crowley gave me a look, but nodded.

“Although, I want something in exchange for secrecy,” He said. I groaned. “What?” I asked. Crowley grinned. “A kiss,” he murmured. I was taken aback by this. “A what?” I squeaked, my heart slightly beating faster. “You heard me Y/N Winchester,” Crowley said. “This isn't a trick is it? You're not taking my soul are you? Well...I don't exactly have much of a soul anyway,” I blabbed.

Crowley chuckled. “No tricks,” He promised. “Scouts honor,” I rolled my eyes, but slowly aproached him, and leaned down. Our lips were centimeters apart, and I could feel his warm breath. Ever so carefully, I closed the gap. Our lips touched, and I almost melted. He was surprisingly gentle, only going at my pace.

As the kiss progressed, I wanted more. Acting on my desire's, I crawled onto the table in front of Crowley, and deepened the kiss. Obviously, this took him off guard, and I felt him gasp lightly, but continue, matching my rouchness. I then moved so I was stradling Crowley, and my arms weaved around his neck, my tongue pushing into his mouth.

A throaty chuckle emerged from Crowley, and he hungrily accepted my dominance, although I could tell he wished to take over. I didn't let him though. Instead, I pulled him closer, only to increase my superiority, taking advantage of the fact he was strapped to a demon warded chair. Crowley hummed, and I couldn't help but moan back.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps upstairs, and I knew my father and uncle were back. I instantly pulled away from Crowley, and widened my eyes. “You better go cupcake,” Crowley spoke. “Wouldn't want any daddy issues,” He said. I raised an eyebrow at him, and leaned to whisper in his ear. “I'm not through with you Fergus,”

 With that, I teleported to my room, and feigned sleep, leaving the king of hell to ponder over what just happened.