Destiel-Panic attacks

Dean leaned against the cold brick wall behind the corner store by the dumpsters. His breathing was labored, and his whole body was shaking. Dean could feel his chest caving in, and his stomach swirling with nausea. This hadn't happened in years. This feeling of complete uselessness, and utter chaos.

A panic attack. That's what Dean was having. He had no idea why, but here he was, outside in the misty rain, in the middle of the night, gasping for breath, and sobbing like a fricking baby...But he couldn't stop it. No matter how hard he tried, the tears kept coming, and the panic only seemed to intensify.

He had no idea what brought this panic attack on, but suddenly, he found himself hyperventilating. Maybe it was the fact he had seen someone who looked so much like Castiel, that Dean just couldn't take it. It had been months since Dean had last seen Cas, and he had no idea whether he was ok, or not.

The last thing Dean had said to Cas, was 'I never want to see you again.' This of course was a complete lie, but at the time, Dean was very angry, and his mouth began projectile vomiting words that he wished so badly to take back. Now, Cas was MIA and Dean knew it was all his fault for starting that stupid argument about who knows what.

If Castiel where an angel, Dean wouldn't be this scared, but Cas had gotten his grace taken again, making him even more vulnerable on his own. Dean couldn't bare the thought of Castiel being hurt or worse, because of him. All he wanted was to hold him tightly, and confess his feelings for the angel-turned-human.

Dean continued gasping for breath, his hands digging into the rough brick wall, and piercing his skin. His vision began to blur, and Dean slumped forward, his knees giving out from underneath him. He fell to the ground, his back against the wall, and his hands clutching at his burning chest as he thrashed, trying desperately to breath.

At that moment footsteps echoed from around the corner, and a familiar thick gravelly voice began to speak. "Dean?" The hunter looked up weakly, his line of sight blurring due to lack of oxygen, but he managed to make out the figure he saw at the store, that he mistook for Castiel...Well...Perhaps he didn't mistake himself, because this figure was indeed, Castiel.

Dean couldn't answer, because he was wheezing, and sobbing hysterically, as he kept on trembling. Cas saw the distress Dean was in, and worry took over his whole body as he rushed to Dean, dropping the umbrella he carried, and crouching next to him. "Dean? Dean what is wrong? What is happening? Are you alright?" He asked rather quickly.

Dean still couldn't speak, but he managed to utter out one word. "C-cas?" Castiel nodded, his eyes wide with concern, and the droplets of rain soaking his raven black hair. "Yes, yes Dean I-I need you to tell me what's happening," He begged, his hands resting firmly, yet softly on the hunters shoulders.

Castiel had never seen Dean like this, and it was... terrifying. Cas had no idea what to do, or how to help Dean. He wished he still had his grace so he could heal Dean, then hold him, telling him everything was going to be alright. "Dean?! Please!" Cas continued to beg, moving to tilt Dean's face upwards.

Dean could barely focus, his vision seeing double. "M'sorry..." He spluttered, before his body went limp, and he slumped against Castiel's chest. Castiel gasped lightly, and held onto Dean, his stomach dropping, and panic spreading within him like wildfire. "Dean?! DEAN!" Cas shouted, grabbing the hunter's face in both hands.

Dean's lips where slightly parted, and the rain trickled down his pale face. Castiel felt his heart rate speed up, and a whimper escape the back of his throat. "D-dean?" Cas choked, the nervousness swirling through him as he shook Dean, hoping to get some sort of reaction. Nothing happened, besides Dean's head rolling back limply, which terrified Castiel even more.

Cas let a sob pass his lips, tears of fear sliding down his cheeks. "Please Dean! W-wake up!" He pleaded, shifting Dean in his arms, and moving a hand to shakily caress his cheek. Castiel quickly pulled back in shock upon feeling how cold Dean's skin was to the touch, and this only caused him more distress.

Castiel's breath began coming in short spurts as he brought a hand under Dean's nose, hoping to feel his breath. To Castiel's complete horror, Dean did not seem to be breathing. "No...No no no DEAN!" Castiel cried loudly, his voice cracking as he laid Dean on the ground, beginning CPR, which he had learned shortly after becoming human.

Dean had no reaction, his body only seeming to become heavier. "WAKE UP!" Castiel screamed, bringing his hands down to press on Dean's chest as ugly cries raked his body. "NOT LIKE THIS DEAN! PLEASE I-I-I haven't..." Cas trailed off, choking on a sob as he did mouth to mouth, praying to his father that Dean would be ok.

"I haven't t-told you I-I love you yet!" Cas stuttered, gasping for breath, while hammering on Dean's chest. "DEAN! WAKE UP!" He screamed, collapsing over his hunter in a heap of completely broken cries. "WAKE UP!" He gave one final hit to Dean's chest, and in that instant, the hunter gasped for air, his whole body jerking upwards, and horribly dry coughs leaving his lips.

Cas immediately shot upwards, his eyes wide, and relief flooding through him, nearly enough to cause him to pass out. "D-dean," He whispered breathlessly. Dean continued to cough, and splutter, his lungs burning with the fresh air he needed. That was when he noticed Castiel. Dean saw the fallen angel's eyes where red rimmed, puffy, and tears where streaming down his cheeks, mixing with the rain droplets.

"Cas?" He croaked, clutching at his sore chest. Castiel didn't waste another minute, throwing himself at Dean, and hugging him, sobbing into his neck. "You...You f-frightened me...V-very much," Cas hiccuped. Dean gently hugged him back, but Cas pulled back, and suddenly, his hands where around Dean's head, their pulling him close, and smashing their lips together.

Dean felt his breath get caught in his throat. For a different reason this time. Castiel was kissing him. After the initial shock, Dean kissed back, his arms resting on Castiel's waist. The only reason the two parted was for air. "Don't you ever do that...to me again," Castiel whispered, his voice quivering slightly.

"I'm sorry," Dean whispered back, his voice still scratchy. "For everything," He added. "I forgive you," Castiel murmured, and at that moment, the two spoke the very same words; "I love you,"