Charlie-Reunited(Avengers cross over Finale!)

We hugged for a good five minutes before Dean had awkwardly cleared his throat. Clearly he was jealous. "Oh Y/N....I am so very thrilled that you are here," Cas spoke, the widest smile I had ever seen him wear, lining his face. A couple tears dripped down his cheeks and he frowned in confusion. "What...What is this?" He asked. "I've heard of humans...Crying due to sorrow but I am not sad. I'm incredibly happy,"

I smiled through my own tears. "That's what also happens when humans are very happy Cas. We cry..." I trailed off frowning. "Wait...But you...you're not a human so why are you-" Cas looked over my shoulder to my brothers and Charlie. "Actually...He is human now. A couple months after you...Died...Cas wen't missing for several months and came back a human not remembering what happened. He still doesn't remember," Dean explained.

"Thats why you never answered by prayer's," I murmured to myself, eyes wide. "Wait...So he's the angel?" Steve spoke up. We turned our attention back to the Avengers who were all now spiked with interest. "And little red over here is your future wi-" I conjured a small ball of teseract energy and zapped tony with it to shut him up. "Ow!" He yelped sending me a glare.

"What was that?!" Cas exclaimed, jumping back. "Oh...Right we should probably catch him up," I thought. So we all began explaining everything that happened to Cas, and he listened intently, not interrupting once, unlike my brothers and Charlie. "Well I am pleased you are home, and well now," Cas spoke, once the story was finished. I smiled. "As am I,"

"Y/N?" I looked over to Charlie who had made her way to me. "Can I talk to you alone for a minute?" She asked softly, and Tony's head snapped towards us, a sly smirk forming on his face. I shot him a glare, then quickly turned back to Charlie. "Yea yea of course," I smiled softly, the two of us walking to a private room. I snuck a peak over my shoulder, and instantly regretted my decision.

Apparently Dean and Sam had caught onto the tension between Charlie and I because they were smirking and making kissy faces. Tony was dry humping the air, clint was actually humping his bow, and Natasha smacked his head while Steve's cheeks burned with embarrassment along with Bruce's. Thor and Cas stood there unsure of what to do.

My eyes widened and I quickly snapped my head back forward, pulling Charlie into one of the other rooms and closing the door. The blinked at me. "Uh..." I blushed. "Sorry...They were being weird. Anyway...what did you want to talk about?" I asked, plopping myself down on the bed. Thats when Charlie surprised me with tackling me onto the bed into a giant hug. I yelped in surprise then laughed and hugged her back tight.

"What's this for?" I asked, my heart swelling with joy. Then I heard her begin to cry again. "I just...I missed you so much I-I....I thought you were dead and I-I couldn't... I-" She trailed off crying again, and my chest tightened. "Oh Charlie," I hugged her tightly and buried my face into her neck. "It's okay...It's okay now I'm so sorry I'm here,"

Tears filled my own eyes as she continued to sob against me. "I'm so happy you're here!" She sniffled and pulled away, taking my face in here hands and blurting out, "I love you! I love you so much and- and I've been in love with you for a long long time. When I lost you I died with you. I wasn't able to ever tell you I loved you and I can't wait any longer!"

I stared at her my eyes huge and my heart beating at high speeds. A grin formed on my face and I pushed closer to her, erasing the space between us and kissing her sweet lips. Charlie didn't hesitate to kiss back and I pulled her in by the waist, the kiss turning more passionate. Finally I pulled back and pressed my forehead to hers. "I love you too Charlie God I love you so much,"

"I KNEW IT!" Charlie and I jumped and looked at the closed door with confusion, before I got up and pulled it open. The Avengers Dean Sam and Cas all came tumbling inside, and I yelped. "Anthony!" I cried. They all scrambled to his feet. "Hey! Why so quick to blame me? It was his idea!" Tony cried, pointing at Dean, who was grinning like a mad man.

I glared at him and he just grinned wider. "I'm happy for you sis," My glare vanished and a smile formed in it's place as I hugged him. "Thanks De. I'm sure it's because you know now that I dont have a thing for Cas and he's all yours," I giggled when he began spluttering in embarrassment. Before he could say anything, Sam peeked over at me. "I totally called you and Charlie by the way," He spoke, and I laughed shaking my head at him, and hugging him as well. "It's great to be home,"