John WinchesterxReader-British school teacher

I watched as the two boys sitting at their desks scribbled in their notebooks. The younger one doing homework, the older one literally scribbling. The hours seemed to drag on endlessly, the ticking clock the only source of noise in the practically empty class room. My eyes flickered to the window to see the sun beginning its descend for the day.

I sighed, and stood up from my desk, walking over to the two high schoolers, and pulling out a chair, sitting in front of them. “Sam, Dean,” I started, keeping my voice soft. Sam was the first one to look up, his large hazel eyes watching me closely. Dean followed shortly, his own green eyes staring at me, waiting for what I had to say.

“This is the...What...Tenth time you two have had to stay late in my class? Not to mention the tenth time in a row,” I began. Dean sighed as if he knew where I was going with this. “Miss Y/L/N, we know you have a schedule too, and we promise this is the last time we'll stay late,” He said, looking up at me. I smiled softly, and shook my head.

“What makes you think I want to kick you two out? You both know you are welcome to stay here as long as you need,” I spoke. “I'm just concerned. Your father works late often does he not?” I asked. The boys seemed to stiffen lightly, but they shared a unanimous nod. “Listen boy's, why don't you let me drive you home? I don't want you two having to stay in this dump of a class room for hours on end,”

Dean immediately shook his head. “No, it's ok really,” He said, a bit too quickly for my liking. I sighed, and leaned back in my chair. “Alright,” I said, looking between them. I then stood and went back to my desk, grabbing their essay's. “I suppose I can hand back your essay's early then since it seem's your father is running later than usual,”

I handed Dean his essay, but kept a hold on Sam's. “Sam...The theme of the Freshman's English essay, was to write about what they did over the summer,” I started, looking down at Sam's essay. Dean's head instantly snapped to look at his brother, his eyes wide. I saw Sam hunch down slightly, biting his lip.

“While my summer included moving from Liverpool England to Kansas, I'm interested as to why your summer involved tracking and killing vampires,” I said, handing him his paper. Dean's eyes where wide and he looked on edge, while Sam simply looked ashamed. “I-I just...I-” Sam stuttered, not being able to find an explanation.

I sighed, and leaned forward, resting my elbows on his desk. “I'm not angry Sam, and I'm not going to tell you that you're off your rocker,” I said. Sam looked up at me through his long bangs. “Wait what?” Dean asked. I turned to him, and smiled. “Dean, you two have had me as your teacher for two months. You know my class room is judgement free,”

Dean relaxed, his shoulders slumping. I turned back to Sam, and smiled. “My question for you is, how did you do it,” I said. Sam frowned, his eyebrows pulling together. “What?” He asked. “How did you manage to fight off three vampires by yourself? You say that's what you did before Dean and your father found you...So how did you manage?” I asked.

The two brothers where staring at me as if I had two heads. “What? I'm curious!” I said, holding my hands up in surrender. Sam gulped. “Well...I-I had dead man's blood...I-It works as a t-tranquilizer on them...A-and Dad taught m-me how to fight p-pretty well,” He spoke quietly. I nodded, and pointed to a scar on his arm.

“Is that your little souvenir?” I asked. Sam pressed his lips together, and pulled down his sleeve, giving a small nod. Before I could speak, a black chevrolet Impala rolled up, and a man who I assumed was John Winchester, stepped out of the car, rushing to the school's entrance. “I believe your ride is here,” I said.

Neither of the boys moved, both of them staring at me. “What?” I asked, standing. “Come on, gather your things, I hear your father knocking on the door's,” I chided. Still they stayed silent. “Alright I'll let your father in then,” I said, and left the classroom, going to the entrance of the school, where I saw the silhouette of a man.

I unlocked the door, and let him in. “John winchester I presume?” I asked. The man nodded, stepping into the dimly lit hall of the school, where I was able to get a good look at him. He was a very rugged gentleman, with jet black hair, tan skin, and whiskey colored eyes. He even had a bit of facial hair to top of the mountain man look. He was quite handsome I had to admit.

“The boy's here?” He asked, not giving me any sign of a greeting, and pushing past me. I narrowed my eyes at him. “No I've kidnapped them,” I spoke. John spun around to face me, giving me a look of shock. I simply rolled my eyes. “Of course they're here. Follow me,” I said, leading him to my class room.

Dean and Sam had gathered their things, and where now whispering to each other. “Boy's. Come on. Let's go,” Mr. Winchester instructed, in a gruff voice. I frowned, not liking his attitude. “Mr. Winchester, you do realize this is the tenth time you have been late. Do you not think an apology would be nice?” I asked.

At this, he turned, and frowned at me. “And just who do you think you are telling me what to do?” He snapped. “I am the one who has been staying with your son's each day you've been late,” I said, un phased by his hostile manner. “Well listen miss, I don't need you telling me what I should do,” He growled.

A smile formed on my lips, and Mr. Winchester frowned in confusion. I turned to the boys, who where watching intently. “I'm surprised this is your father. You've described him so wonderfully in your essay, coming in all heroic to save you from those vampires,” I said, shifting my gaze over to Mr. Winchester again.

His eyes where huge as he stared at Sam. “Essay?” He hissed. “Boy's, would you mind waiting outside? I would like a word with your father,” I spoke. The two looked over at their dad for approval. “No, we're leaving now,” Mr. Winchester spoke, the veins on his neck protruding. “I think not,” I said, and grabbed Mr. Winchester's jacket, pulling him out of the class room and closing the door.

“I suppose we'll have to have our chat here,” I said. Mr. Winchester was seething at this point. “Alright lady, I don't care who you are, but I-” I cut him off. “Shut up,” I snapped, surprising him. “I knew American hunters would be bad, but this...This is just sad,” I said, glaring at him. Mr. Winchester froze. “What did you just say?”

I rolled my eyes. “First we have the attitude problem, and now a hearing problem? Gosh you American's sicken me! How can you treat your children like that?! You know how hard their life as a hunter is already, why must you make it worse?!” I spoke, anger dripping through my voice as I took a wide offensive stance.

“You're a huntress,” John muttered, seeming to process this. “Yes you bloody idiot! There a plenty of Vampires and shit that need slaying in England,” I said. John frowned, and opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off yet again. “Stop. Whatever you're going to say, I don't want to hear it,” I snapped.

“I want you Mr. Winchester, to go home, and spend some time with your children. The two of them go through hell everyday, and your shitty attitude is most certainly not helping them. You wish to be a good father right? You with to protect them? Well start off by being there for them. They admire you. They look up to you as if you where some kind of god! Don't be a god. Be their father,” I snarled, getting in his face.

 He backed up, a look of complete surprise on his face, as if he had never been spoken to like that before. “Now go home, and spend some time with your children!” I said, and opened the classroom door. Dean and Sam slowly walked out and joined their father, who was still shell shocked. I smiled as if nothing had ever happened. “Have a good night boy's. See you bright and early tomorrow,”