The Witch and the Sin-Rowena

The stench of sweat and sex wafted through every nook and cranny of the motel room. Two bodies kissing, sucking, biting, roaming and molding on the living room sofa. My breath on his neck, the thrill something I always experienced no matter the countless nights I did my job. It never ceased to give me a rush of passion.

The unfortunate man who had fallen under my spell was oblivious to my intentions. He was but a horny being. All he was looking for was a good time. A one night stand of drunken sexual desires. Little did he know just what he was in for. The only thing on his mind was that a hot horny piece of ass was throwing themselves on him, and he'd be damned if he was going to miss it.

I shoved the man onto his bed, and straddled his waist, his inner thighs pressing against my torso. I smirked down at my prey, who was staring up at me with enlarged pupils, his breaths ragged with desire. A hum of amusement surpassed my lips as I trailed my hands down his body.

"Ready for some fun?" I murmured, keeping my voice smooth and hypnotic. A rumble of anticipation passed through the mans throat. That was answer enough for me. I grinned slyly, and got closer and closer until I snapped my fingers, and the bitch was no more.

"Piece of shit," I sneered, eyes fixed on the now deceased human being. I climbed off of him, straightened myself out and sighed.

The reason he was a bitch, was because he was a hunter. A stupid, useless hunter, that had gotten in my way one too many times, along with his stupid partner. Luckily, in this vessel, hhe hadn't recognized me as the demon that I was. Lust. But I wasn't crazy about that being my name. So I chose a name that I liked for myself. Y/N.

"Did you have to make out with him like that? If I didn't know where your loyalties truly lie, I may have gotten a wee bit jealous,"

I smirked and looked to the door of the motel room to see Rowena, my love, crossing her arms and raising a brow at me.

"Darling please, we've been over this. I'm Lust. This is what I do. But you know my black, crumbled, cold heart belongs to you," I grinned innocently and Rowena rolled her eyes dramatically, but a small smile played at her cherry red lips.

"You're lucky I do know that," She stepped inside. "I can't stand splitting up to do this. I rather enjoy when we kill together,"

I went over to her and pressed a kiss to her lips. "Yes I do too my love, but we needed someone to take care of his partner. Where did you end up leaving his body?" I asked, beginning to go through the hunter's items, and finding pictures of the two friends.

"In a dumpster," She grinned, and joined me. "Ooh, a protection amulet! One of the rare ones!" She pocketed the souvenir. "These go for a lot of money now a days in the witch market,"

I chuckled. "Very nice dear,"

"Shall we take their money?" She asked, holding up a couple wallets.

"I doubt they have much, but why not?" I hummed, and collected their weapons. "Nice selection. This will go beautifully with our collection," I winked.

Rowena grinned. "Absolutely,"

It was odd. A millennia ago I never would have considered the fact that I was capable of love. But after centuries of knowing Rowena, it just happened. I didn't know why, or how, but I was glad it did. And I knew she felt the same for me.

"I think we've got all we need from them," I concluded.

"I think you're right," She nodded and I slung the bag of treasures over my shoulder, holding her hand in the other.

"Shall we?"

A grin formed over Rowena's face. "We shall,"

Rowena had driven, so we walked to her car, loading our new things inside.

A whistle suddenly pierced through the cool midnight breeze, and my head snapped to the side, seeing a group of five grubby men gathered like stray dogs outside of their kennel.

"Hey cutie what're you doing out at this time?" One of the dogs hollered, his friends vocalizing their curiosity with grunts to accompany their pig like appearance.

Instantly I was filled with rage. They were watching my Rowena, and I could feel the lust radiating off them. Literally, as that was sort of in my job description.

Rowena scowled, and I walked into view, the men unabashedly checking me out as well "She is not your cutie and if you speak to us again, I'll shove your tongue down your throat," I growled, eyes filled with hatred.

The animals hollered. "Ooh! Fiesty! She your bitch?" The assumed leader of the pack, who was particularly shorter for a male specimen, stepped closer.

Without a second though, I lashed out, grabbing his throat with both hands, pinning him a nearby wall and lifting him off the ground. "No one talks about her like that," I hissed, my eyes flashing black.

The horde of bafoons stared at me eyes huge in shock and fear.

Rowena sighed wistfully. "You truly do love me," She smiled and kissed my cheek.

I snapped the mans neck, and let him drop.

"So romantic," Rowena cooed, as the other men scrambled off with screams of panic, scared shitless.

That was just how I liked to see humans. Scared, useless, and weak. "I do try," I purred, pulling Rowena close and kissing her deeply. Her arms found my waist and her hands slinked down to my rear. 

 "Why don't we take this inside?" She offered, winking.

"That, my darling, is the best idea I've heard all night,"