Dean Winchester-Corfur (Version two)

(I am so sorry it took so long holy cow! I have four more shots though to make up for it!! I hope you enjoy Corfur's second version! Tell me which one you preferred!)

I sat in the rafters of an abandoned bar on the corner of Snelling and Franklin avenue. One of my legs swung back and forth in the air while the other was propped up on the rafter I was seated on. I hummed a soft tune while sharpening one of my blades, and listened to the wind whistle outside through the hole in the roof. This was my one time of peace. The only time I really had to relax, and just breathe, so imagine my upset when it was so rudely interrupted.

The door to the bar creaked open and my humming came to a sudden halt. My head snapped up and I sheathed my blade, lifting my dangling leg and leaning into the shadows more. Well this was new. Barely anyone came to this side of the town. Sometimes a group of rowdy teenagers would come by trying to explore, but this was different. The teenagers were loud. Whoever this was, well, they knew how to sneak their way around.

Two men stepped into the bar, looking around cautiously. One of them was tall with shaggy hair and the other was also tall, but shorter than shaggy, and they both held flashlights. In the dim natural light from outside, I could tell they were older than any old teenager. Maybe in their thirties, and they each wore some form of plaid.

"Alright this creepy enough for you?" The shorter man asked, his voice deep and gruff. Shaggy scoffed and let his flashlight roam over the room. "Well come on Dean we've checked all around town. It's gotta be here," He said, his voice much smoother than that of his partner. I eyed them carefully. It was clear they weren't any form of authority. If so, they probably would be wearing something different, along with addressing each other through last names.

"Yea, and creepy bar just screams werewolf don't it?" The man I now knew as Dean fired back. I almost let out a laugh. Werewolf. So that's who these guys were? Freaks that looked for fictional creatures? Now that was just sad. Nonetheless, the men searched the bar, then exchanged looks. "Maybe we were wrong. Let's go check that barn up the road one more time," Dean spoke again and the other man nodded, then as quickly as they had come, they were gone.

But....I didn't hear the car engine start. I frowned slightly. They knew I was here. They were waiting for me. Great. No I had to deal with a couple of whack jobs who thought I was some kind of monster. I rolled my eyes and silently crept out of the hole on the roof and peeked over to see exactly what I expected. Dumb and dumber where waiting right outside the entrance on either side, guns drawn. Wait...Why would these idiots have guns? They were just wanna be ghost facers right?

I drew my own gun and aimed it. I didn't want to kill them. They hadn't given me reason. Yet. So I'd just...Teach them a lesson. I quickly fired to shots at each of their weapons, feeling satisfied as they both jumped as my bullets knocked each gun out of their hands. I was thankful I had my silencer on so no one near by would hear, and slid down the roof dropping on top of the tall one's shoulders. I flipped back brought him with me, pinning him on the ground.

"Sammy!" Dean yelled, informing me of his partners name, and lunged for me. I easily slid out of his grasp and tripped him, grabbing his arm and twisting it behind him, kneeling on his back and aiming my gun at his partner. "Who the hell are you and why do you freaks have guns?" I demanded, eyes hard and jaw set.

Sammy made a move to stand back up and I pressed my finger to the trigger of my gun. "Don't," I growled, watching as he sank back, watching me carefully, his eyes flicking to Dean before back to meet mine. "So...You're the son of a bitch that's been terrorizing this town huh?" Dean grunted from his position beneath me.