BalthazarxReader - make me smile again

“Balthazar!” I called, entering out shared home. In an instant, I was scooped up into the arms of my angel, and spun around. “Welcome home my love, how did your visit with the Winchesters go?” Balth asked. Even though Balth wasn't too fond of my adoptive brothers, he learned to deal with them for my sake.

“It was good. They still want me to break up with you though. I also...Visited my dad,” I said softly. Balthazar gave me a sympathetic smile, knowing my dad was a sensitive subject. I leaned forward placing a reassuring kiss on Balthazar's lips. He hummed in contentment, and set me down, gently stroking my cheek.

Ever since I had started dating Balthazar, I found myself slowly start to overcome my depression. When my dad, Bobby singer died, I fell into a deep depression. Sam and Dean, my adoptive brothers, where always there for me, but it didn't always help. It wasn't until Balthazar came, that I began opening up to people. There was something about the angel that made me feel like I could trust him.

Eventually, our friendship grew, and we began to date. A year later, here we are, residing together as he helped me live again. “Well, I have prepared a special meal tonight, just for you my princess,” Balthazar purred, whisking me away towards the kitchen. I giggled as Balth sat me down, and poured me a glass of the most expensive wine he had.

Then, he quickly scurried to the kitchen, then came back out with two trays spaghetti and meat balls. My eyes brightened, and I felt my stomach growl. He cooked my favorite meal. “Mm,” I hummed, licking my lips as he set the plate down in front of me. “Balth, this looks delicious,” I said, picking up my fork.

Balthazar chuckled at my enthusiasm, and sat across from me, with his own plate. “Only the best for you my dear,” He said, with a cheeky wink. I rolled my eyes playfully as we began to eat. As soon as I tasted it, I moaned in delight. “Darling, it's just food not sex,” Balthazar teased. I nearly choked on my bite of food, but managed to survive.

“Shut up you bastard,” I laughed, taking another bite. Balthazar just grinned at me and sipped his wine casually. An excellent idea then formed in my mind, and I grabbed the tomato sauce, taking a spoon full, but instead of putting it on my spaghetti, I flung it at Balthazar, hitting him right in the center of his forehead.

Balthazar gasped, and I covered my mouth with my hands to stop from bursting out in laughter. “Oh you little devil,” he said, grabbing a meat ball off his plate and chucking it at me. I squealed, and dove out of the way just in time, landing on the ground, and scrambling to hide behind a shelf, pressing my back flat against it.

“You should know better than to run from an angel,” I heard a deep voice whisper behind me. I yelped, and turned in time to have sauce smeared over my face. “No fair!” I exclaimed, but couldn't stop laughing. “Well you started it!” Balthazar retorted, rushing off. “Oh it's on angel boy!” I cried, tackling him to the ground before he could get any further.

Balthazar let out a surprised noise of sorts as I held him down, and slowly licked all the sauce off his face. Right as I was about to kiss his lips though, I got off him, and ran away. “That's just cruel!” Balthazar yelled after me. I let out a cackle, but ran right into him seeing he used his angel mojo to outsmart me again.

He then proceeded to grab me and lick the sauce off my face...And do exactly what I did to him. “Fuck you and your angel charm,” I growled, watching as he scampered off. I then got another idea and quickly slipped into my undergarments, rushing to our room, and laying on the bed. “Oh Balthy!” I called. “Yes darling?” He called back. “Why don't you zap up into our bed room, I've got you a little surprise,” I cooed.

He poofed in, and once he saw me, his eyes widened, and I noticed his breath increase. “Mm, Balthy-poo, why don't you let me show you how much I love you?” I asked, licking my lips seductively. “This is cheating,” Balthazar managed to squeak as he watched me wide eyed. I giggled, and grabbed his shirt, dragging him onto the bed, and straddling him.

“Since when did we set rules?” I hummed, beginning to trail kisses down his jaw line. Balthazar moaned lightly, and pulled me closer to him. “Someone's eager,” I purred, kissing his jaw, and finding my way to his lips. Unfortunately for him, right as I was about to kiss his lips, I jumped up, grabbed my robe, put it on, and winked.

 “I'm hungry. Let's go finish our dinner,” Balthazar's jaw dropped, and he gave me a look. “You are a sly fox aren't you?” I swayed my hips as I walked, giving a smirk. “Love you!”