Afterglow-Rowena(Male reader)

The sun rays trickled in through the blinds illuminating her beautiful features. I smiles softly and reached out, stroking her cheek. Her skin was soft and almost glowed in the dawns caress. 

"Good morning sleepy head"I said and leaned over to press a small kiss to her nose.

Her face scrunched up in the most adorable way and her eyes fluttered open to meet mine.

"Well hello there gorgeous,"

Her voice, even after just waking was one of the most lovely sounds I had ever heard in my entire life. 

I chuckled and rolled my eyes playfully, stretching and letting out a loud yawn

She laughed at me and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close and kissing my jaw line

"I believe you owe me breakfast," she purred into my ear

I raised a brow and looked at her "Do I now?"

She smiled and nodded."For waking me from my beauty sleep" she mock pouted and I shook my head.

"You're already the most beautiful woman in the world, you don't need beauty sleep," I charmed and gave her a wink.

Her cheeks were instantly flushed pink and I grinned. Small triumph's

"What should I make for you then my queen?" I sat up a little, wrapping an arm around her petit frame.

She scoffed "Oh you. Mr. Flatterer," her hand swatted at my bare chest and I just smirked.

"I suppose since you're asking...I wouldn't oppose pancakes with whipped cream? Unless we used all of that last night," she smirked suggestively and licked her cherry lips.

"Oh you little devil you," I tackled her and began to tickle her.

She shrieked and the sweet sound of her laughter filled the room.

"Y/N stop it!" She giggled and I pinned her arms down.

"Whats the magic word? You should know it being a witch after all," I teased.

My Rowena raised her brows "Is that so?" She challenged.

"Yes ma'am" I affirmed.

"Is it...fugere levitate,"

I gasped as I began to float upward "Woah! Hey hey not funny!"

The ginger just grinned mischievously.

"I think its just a wee bit funny. Especially considering you aren't wearing any briefs,"

My eyes widened

"Rowena!"

She laughed again and finally let me down and I covered up with the blankets.

"You are evil. Truly,"

She sat up to kiss my cheek "And yet you love me,"

I smiled at that and cupped her cheek "And yet I love you" 

She glowed, happiness radiating from every pore.

My own heart soared at the sight and I pulled her in for a kiss. I was sure neither of us had ever been this happy, but we sure as hell deserved it.