Garth-Turned

"Gaaaaarrrthhhhh,"I drawled out lazily from the bed. "Yeeeessss?" Garth calledback, poking his head out from behind the doorframe. I smiled when Ilaid my eyes on my adorkable boyfriend. "Come cuddle," I said,and patted the space beside me, while Garth chuckled. "Y/N I'mtrying to get dinner ready," He said.

Ipouted. "Dinner can wait," Garth pouted right back. "But I'mhungry!" He whined like the little kid he was. "Hi hungry, I'mY/N," I teased, and Garth deadpanned. "Haha very funny," hesaid sarcastically, disappearing once again. I whimpered, andsprawled dramatically across the entire bed. "Gaaaarrrrthhhhh!" Icried again.

Afew moments later in walked Garth, holding two plates with a cowsheart on each one. I smiled. "Nothing like a fresh heart fordinner," I licked my lips and Garth snorted. "That would soundvery disgusting if it weren't for the fact that we're werewolves,"He handed me a plate and I took it with a smile.

"Welllucky for us we are werewolves, and we do eat the hearts ofunfortunate livestock," I said, and took a bite of my food. Garthnodded in agreement and sat beside me, also beginning to munch on hismeal. "You seen the Winchester's lately?" I asked once I hadfinished, and set my plate down. Garth gave me a look.

"Sincewhen have you started to call them 'The Winchesters?' What happenedto 'My brothers?'" he asked, raising an eyebrow. I chuckled."It's not my fault we have such a fun last name," I said, andGath shook his head at me. "I haven't spoken to them for awhile...But last time I did they were really worried about you. Youshould contact them Y/N. It's been six months since you were turnedand left. I've heard they've been interrogating and searchingeverywhere for you,"

Isighed, and ran a hand through my hair. "Garth...I'm scared. Whatif they hate me now that I'm a wolf? What if they...What if they tryto hunt me?! I mean..Yea we're family but...But..What if they try tokill me?" I squeaked, curling into the blankets. "Y/N.." Garthcooed and scooped me into his arms. I buried myself into his chest,and sighed.

"Anywayit's safer for them not to know. I don't want to accidentally loosecontrol and hurt them..." I shuddered at the thought. Garth sighed."Y/N...It's been a while and you have pretty good control now. Ithink..I think you should talk to them," Garth said softly. I bitmy lip and melted into the bed sheets, trying to disappear.

"Godas much as I want to...I'm scared! What if they hate me for what I'vebecome? O-or for how I just...Left?" I whimpered, tears forming inmy eyes. "But I miss them...God I miss my big brothers so much,"I sobbed, holding Garth tightly. Garth hugged me back, pressing alingering kiss to my head. "We're going to contact them Y/N," Hesaid.

Iopened my mouth but closed it. I wanted to see them, and I knew I hadto. I had to see my brothers. "Ok," I agreed before I could stopmyself. Garth smiled softly and stroked my cheek. "Come on littleone. Cheer up! You're going to see your brothers!" He encouraged. Icouldn't help but smile at the nickname.

Inodded. "Can you call them? Tell them to come? I-I don't wanna talkto them over the phone I just wanna see them," I muttered. Garthnodded. "Of course," He kissed my nose and I blushed, while hetook out his phone and stood, calling my brothers. "Dean? Hey itsGarth," He spoke, walking out of the room.

Turnsout my brothers had been a state over, and simply a six hour driveaway, so come evening, I heard the familiar rumble of the Impala'sengine, and my heart leapt to my throat. I peeked out the curtains tosee my brothers step out of the car and greet Garth, who hugged themboth, Dean stiffening, while Sam just chuckled awkwardly.

Ifelt tears of both joy and fear well up in my eyes. After half ayear, I was finally seeing them. They looked older. And stressed.They weren't as happy as I remembered either. I heard the door openand saw they had disappeared from their spots outside. Garth's voiceechoed through the house as he lead my brothers to the living room.

Itook a deep breath and gulped. "Come on Y/N," I muttered tomyself. "You can do this," I took another breath and forced mylegs to take me to the living room. "Make yourselves at home,"Garth was saying. "So...Garth not to be rude but why did you haveus come here so quickly?" Dean asked, and my heart soared uponhearing my eldest brother's voice.

"Yea.You didn't give us much info," Sam added, a smile spreading when Iheard his voice. "Well...Uh..." Garth stuttered and I decided toease his nerves, stepping into view. "Sam...Dean," I breathed,when my eyes landed on them. Their heads both snapped up to me, eyeswide. Dean was the first to respond.

"Y/N,"He whispered almost inaudibly. I couldn't help the huge smile fromspreading as tears streamed down my cheeks. Dean rose to his feet,his eyes staring at me with love and I almost swore I saw tears form.I ran to him and jumped into his arms, wrapping myself around himtightly. He instantly enveloped me in his embrace and held me close.

"Ohmy god," He gasped out, his hand going to my head and cradling meas if I were a child. "Dean," I sobbed into his neck, thefamiliar scent of coffee, liquor and leather making me smile. Hepulled back and cupped my face, a couple tears falling down hischeeks. "Oh god I missed you ya little trouble maker," He said,his voice wavering.

Ismiled and kissed his cheek, standing on my own again. "I missedyou too!" I exclaimed as he hugged me again. After a while, wefinally pulled back and Sam rushed to me and scooped me up, huggingme tightly. I squeezed him, and held him as close as I could "Sammy,"I cried and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Y/Noh my god you're here," He choked out, tears falling from his eyesas I gently wiped them away and kissed his cheek, sniffling. "Imissed you," I whimpered, Sam hugging me to his chest again. "Imissed you too," He murmured, voice cracking as I tangled myfingers into his hair which was even longer than I remembered.

Weeventually pulled away and I then grabbed them both, holding themclose to me. "I love you both and I'm so sorry...I-I'm so sosorry..I-I didn't wanna hurt you..I-I was scared you'd hateme...I-I..." I trailed off and covered my face with my hands,sobbing. Faster than lightning, both boys were by my side, holdingme.

"Y/N?What's wrong?"

"Talkto us,"

"We'reright here,"

"We'vegot you,"

"It'sok,"

"Whathappened?"

Bothof them bombarded me with questions until I yelled, "I left!"Silence settled in the air as they stared at me, Sam looking at mewith sad eyes. "Why?" He squeaked, him and Dean staring at me Igulped thickly."...B-because I was...I-I was turned," Iwhimpered, scooting away from them and watching them nervously."Turned?" Dean questioned.

Ibit my lip. "I-I'm..I'm a monster now...When...When we were huntingthat wolf...She turned me b-before you killed her....I-I didn't sayanything...I didn't want you to k-kill me o-or anything...I-I decidedto leave...For that reason and b-because If I lost control, I-Icouldn't live with myself for hurting either of you...So I ran. UntilGarth found me..." I looked at Garth who had been watchingsilently.

"Hetook me in...Helped me," I spoke. I knew they knew Garth was awolf, but I was scared to know what they would think of me being one."He taught me h-how to control myself," I finished, my brothersstaring from me to Garth then back to me. "You-You're a wolf?"Sam stuttered out, wide eyed. I licked my lips nervously and nodded.

"Y/N..."Dean started, but Sam had already pulled me into his arms. "Howcould you ever even think for one second that we would ever killyou?" I broke down into my brothers arms, and hugged him tightly,Dean hugging us also. "Princess we're here for you always ok? Nomatter what we're family, and family don't give up on each other. Notever," Dean said, kissing my head. I sniffled and nodded. "I'msorry..God I missed you guy's so much," I sobbed.

Afterwhat felt like hours, we all separated, and my brothers turned to anawkward looking Garth. "Thank you. For taking care of her," Deansaid softly, and for once, he was the one to initiate a hug betweenthem. Garth smiled softly. "Dean-o I'd do anything for her...I loveher," He spoke gently. My brothers looked at him surprised.

"Youtwo..." Sam trailed off, and I smiled, nodding and hugging Garth."I love you too," I spoke into his ear, finally feeling wholeagain with my brothers, and my lover.