Gabriel-Finding Grace Part 2

"Ok...SoGabriel...You where brought back by god as a human... Then found andtortured by some of your angel siblings that you pissed off for fouryears?" Dean summarized what Gabe had explained to my brothers."Pretty much," Gabe nodded. "And how the hell did you knowabout the bunker?" Dean interrogated.

"Uh...Wella while ago...I gave Y/N a necklace...Theres a tracking device init...Sorry Y/N...I wanted to make sure you where safe...And Icouldn't track you with my badass archangel ness because Cassy didthat thingy to your ribs," I deadpanned. "Wow thanks gabe I feelso special having a tracking device on me twenty four seven!" Isaid sarcastically.

Gaberaised a brow. "Twenty four seven? You keep it on?" He asked,seeming slightly intrigued. I blushed. "N-no...Maybe...Shut up!That's not the point!" I growled, crossing my arms over my chest.Gabe smirked, while Sam and Dean exchanged looks. "So anyway Gabe'sstaying with us ok? Ok. Cool I'll be in my room don't kill eachother," I said and rushed off.

Uponarrival to my room I sighed and flopped onto the bed. "DammitGabe," I mumbled into my pillow, thinking of the golden hairedbeauty who was residing here. A few minutes into my flopping, therewas a knock at the door. "Come in," I mumbled, and sat up. Muchto my non surprise, There stood Gabriel.

"Hey,"I said, and looked down. "Gabe walked over and sat beside me, thebed dipping slightly. "Hey sweet cheeks," I blushed yet again."So I can't help but notice that beautiful blush...Any reason forit?" Gabe flat out spat it out. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks,probably making my whole face a deep crimson.

"I-I...Ugh!"I cried, hiding my face in my pillows. I didn't hear anything, so Iassumed Gabe had left, but when I looked up, I was met with agorgeous pair of hazel eyes. I shrieked, because it was sounexpected, but ended up laughing awkwardly at myself, while Gabe'slips quirked upwards to form a small smile of amusement.

Isighed. "I hate you," I mumbled, and snuggled up to his chest.Gabe chuckled. "Clearly," Silence covered the room, before Ilooked up. "Gabe?" I asked softly. "Yea sweet heart?" Gabespoke, looking down at me. "I think I'm falling for you," Iadmitted. Gabe smiled. "Good. Because I'm falling for you," Hewhispered.

Thetwo of us just stared at each other, before Gabriel cupped my cheekand pressed his lips to mine. As soon as our lips touched, a bringwhite light consumed Gabriel. I jumped back, my eyes wide. "Gabe?!"I cried, standing up, fear coursing through my veins. I couldn'tloose him. Not again. Not ever.

Icalled for my brothers who rushed in, guns in hand, but once they sawGabe, who had been completely covered by the light, beginning tofloat, they both froze. As soon as the light came, it left, seepingaway, through Gabriel's lips, and into his body. He then began tofloat back down, and when his feet touched the ground, he collapsedforward.

Iinstantly rushed to his side, and caught him, holding him to mychest, and gently lowering him to the ground. "Gabe?!" I cried,cupping his face in my hands, seeing his eyes closed. "Please!" Ibegged, then looked up at my brothers, with tears in my eyes. "Getwater and a towel," I demanded. Both of them scrambling to do astold.

Ilooked back down at him, and brushed his hair back. "Gabriel don'tyou do this to me not again,.." I whispered, my voice quivering.Thats when Gabe gasped, and his eyes fluttered open, looking a brightblue. I gasped also. "Gabe!" I cried, and hugged him tightly,sobbing into his chest. "Oh god I thought I'd lost you!" Iwhimpered.

Ifelt his arms wrap around me...Then something else also wrappedaround me. Something soft, and warm. I looked around, and saw...Hugegolden wings. My eyes widened and I looked at Gabe, who was grinningfrom ear to ear, and looking at me. "I guess this is what fathermeant when he said he wanted me to find my grace...It was you...Allalong...You are my grace," I smiled and kissed him deeply, holdinghim close. "Don't you ever scare me like that again Gabriel do youhear me?!" I scolded. "I won't my sweet grace. I promise,"