Crowley-Pie and injuries

Staring. That's all I could seem to do. Stare. Stare stare stare... stare some more. My eyes where threatening to water, but I kept staring. This was stupid. What was the point of them leaving me here? It wasn't like I was dying. I was just a little bruised up that's all. Nothing a bottle of Scotch, and a few stitches couldn't fix, but nope. I was left here to rot. While away eternity laying in bed, staring at the boring old ceiling.

Now you're just being dramatic Y/N. I thought to myself, finally letting my eyes blink. I groaned, and shifted my gaze down to my torso. It was wrapped up in a thick bandage, and stung like hell. It was just a little hunting accident. My brothers, Sam and Dean, made a huge deal out of it. Both of them were very protective over me.

The three of us were hunting a Wendigo, and I screwed up, so it lashed out, leaving three long gashes across my torso. Now, a bunch of stitches and lectures later, I was put on bed rest. Castiel couldn't exactly help because...Well he wouldn't answer our prayers, so here I was. I decided to call Sam and Dean and ask how they were going with this new case, but sighed remembering my phone was in the main room. Slowly, carefully, I shifted to a sitting position, and placed my bare feet on the ground.

The pain rippled through my body, and I cringed, gripping the edge of my bed tightly, and taking deep breaths. With a yelp, I pushed myself to a standing position. Another wave of pain washed over me, and I crouched down, grunting. After a few moments, I lifted myself back up, and limped to the door, nearly falling over, but managing to catch myself.

I grumbled a long string of curse words, and slowly forced myself to walk to the main room, collapsing on a chair once I reached it. I gasped, feeling the stinging sensation in my stomach. I looked up, and spotted my phone on the arm of the couch, and snatched it, dialing Sam's number. Within the first couple rings, he picked up.

"Y/N? Is everything ok?" He asked as soon as he did. I gulped, and exhaled loudly. "Yea...I just wanted to check up on the case. Do you guys need anything? I could do research," I spoke. I heard Sam sigh. "Y/N, Dean and I are doing fine ok? You just need to rest," Sam said. I huffed in annoyance. I despised feeling useless.

"Ok. Fine. Bye Sammy," I mumbled. "Bye Y/N," He said, and we hung up. I tossed my phone aside, and groaned loudly, running a hand through my brown curls. "This is stupid," I mumbled to no one in particular. I hated this. Being stuck in the bunker with no place to go. So infuriating. I then made a stupid decision. I decided, to go to a diner.

I stood, very carefully and limped out the door, and climbed into my car. Yes MY CAR. Well, technically it was just a black buggy I had stolen from somewhere, but I'd had it for a while, and decided to keep it hidden. My brothers didn't know I had it, and they certainly didn't need to know because they love keeping a close eye on me, and with my own car, well they can't exactly keep close tabs on me can they?

With great effort, and a lot of pain, I managed to heave myself inside of the car, and start the engine. I paused, and grabbed a some advil, taking that and waiting a couple minutes, before finally stepping on the gas, and driving down the road. "I'm on the highway to hell," I sang softly, as I drove on, finally spotting a little diner where I could sit and peacefully eat a meal.

Pulling into a parking space, I cautiously stepped out of my buggy, and nearly doubled over in pain, but quickly grabbed the door, and steadied myself, taking deep breaths. "I...Am an idiot," I whispered. What on earth compelled me to leave the bunker in the condition I was in? Probably just my stubborn nature or my craving for cheap pie.

"Well, I don't think you're an idiot. Perhaps a bit...Shall we say, impulsive?" I jumped, and spun around to see Crowley, standing on the sidewalk in his usual black attire. I opened my mouth to speak, but all that came out was a gasp of pain when I realized I definitely should not have moved that fast. I gripped my stomach, and gripped the door to my car even tighter, to keep myself from falling.

"Are you hurt?" Crowley asked, seeing my obvious discomfort. I managed a nod, and lifted my head up to see him giving me a look of...Was that concern? Ever since Sam gave him some feelings after doing the trials, Crowley's been hanging around me more, and showing more emotion, which was weird coming from him, but I was getting used to it. He and I always shared an...Understanding of sorts. We neither liked, nor disliked each other, and sometimes we had friendly chats.

Crowley was suddenly at my side, and helping me stand up. I grabbed onto him, and took several deep breaths. "What happened Y/N?" He asked, his voice deep, and raspy. "Wendigo...Caught me off guard," I muttered. Crowley sighed, and with a snap of his fingers, we were back at the bunker. "W-what? No! I wanted pie!" I complained.

Crowley scoffed. "You're so much like that idiot brother of yours," He mumbled, while sitting me down, and lowering himself beside me. I huffed. "Well we are related," I pointed out, with a sarcastic smile. Crowley rolled his eyes. "Yes that much is obvious," he snorted. "Let me see," He comanded.

"What?" I asked, flat out dryly. "Clean your ears pipsqueak. Let. Me. See. The. Wound," he spoke. I sighed dramatically, and slowly lifted my shirts, and unwrapped the bandages. Crowley cringed. "Ooh...That doesn't look too good. You popped a few stitches smart one," I rolled my eyes. "King of hell? More like King of sass,"

Crowley deadpanned, and conjured a first aid kit, gently laying me down and beginning to clean my wound, and fix it up more efficiently. "Why are you helping me?" I asked, lifting my head to look at him with a look of curiosity on my face. Crowley shrugged in response. "Can't I help a friend?" At this I raised a brow.

"Friend? You have friends? You..Consider me a friend?" Crowley gave out a small chuckle as he finished stitching me up. I winced slightly. "Thanks," I whispered. "No. I don't have friends. It's just you pipsqueak," I smiled slightly. "Well...I guess theres an upside to being friends with a demon," I teased, causing him to roll his eyes as he helped me sit up.

I leaned my head against his shoulder. "So Crowls, no what?" I asked. Crowley sighed. "I don't know..But how about some pie?" He conjured a piece of apple pie, and set it in front of me. I gasped. "My hero!" I pretended to swoon and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I could have sworn he blushed, but I brushed it off as my mind playing tricks on me.

"Thanks Crowley," I said, and ate my pie happily. Crowley smiles softly at me once I finished, and I raised an eyebrow. "Wow...A genuine smile. That's rare," I noted. Crowley deadpanned. "You underestimate me pipsqueak," He said, and tapped my nose. I scrunched it and chuckled. "Who ever knew the king of hell could be so cute," I teased.

Crowley's eyes widened. "I'm most certainly not cute!" He argued, and I simply smiled. "Yes you are," Crowley frowned as if this where the biggest insult ever. "No no, I am the king of hell. I am bold and fierce. Cute is not a word to describe me. I torture souls in hell and I-" I cut off his little rant by pecking his lips.

Crowley completely froze and stared at me with huge eyes. I smiled. "Thats my way of shutting you up before you make a fool of yourself," Crowley made a small hm sound. I chuckles softly. "Finally. Some peace and quiet," I gave him a teasing wink and he narrowed his eyes at me, before connecting his lips to mine again.