Engagements-Chalrie Bradbury

"CHARLIEWHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!" I screeched, running out ofthe bathroom with blue streaks in my hair, from the oh-so-cleverprank my fiance had decide to pull on me. "Hm? Oh!" She giggledhysterically, which I would have found adorable if I wasn't sofreaking pissed.

"I'msorry! I couldn't help myself!" She laughed, and I glared daggersat her. "Oh you're so dead. You hear that? So dead!" Ithreatened, and she only giggled. I growled, and stomped back intothe bathroom. "Don't worry it's only temporary!" She holleredback, and I rolled my eyes, hopping back in to try and rinse as muchof it off as I could.

WhenI came back out, it was still partially blue, but I had managed toget most of it out. "Aw come on Y/N! That color was amazing!" Iglared at her and whacked her arm. "You're a bitch," I growled.She smiled innocently. "And yet you love me," I rolled my eyes ather. "Fine," I grumbled in defeat.

Shesmirked, and the doorbell rang, both of us jumping up. "They'rehere!" I squealed, and ran to the door, throwing it open to see mytwo brothers, and their pet angel. I grinned, and jumped into Dean'sarms, hugging him tightly, then hugging Sam just as tightly, "Imissed you guy's so much!" I cried, and even gave Castiel a bearhug.

Mybrothers laughed, and each ruffled my hair, Cas giving me a smallsmile too. "We missed you as well Y/N," Cas spoke, then frowned."What is wrong with your hair?" He asked, tilting his head, andlooking actually very concerned. "Dean Sam I think Y/N may besick," He said, which caught both their attentions.

"Thetwo hunters rushed over, and bombarded me with questions, while achuckled. "I'm fine guy's, and Cas it's just hair dye becauseSOMEONE," I glared at a smirking charlie. "Put blue hair dye inmy shampoo," I grumbled, and the boy's laughed, Cas realizing itwas nothing to worry about. "See! They thought it was funny!"Charlie said, and I stuck my tongue out at her, letting the boys in,and closing the door being them.

"It'sso good to see you!" Charlie said, and finally greeted everyoneproperly. I chuckled, and shook my head at my soon to be wife. Ah!That's right we had invited the boys over to tell them about ourengagement! "So we invited you here to give you some news," Istarted, and hid my left hand behind my back to hide my engagementring.

Samand Dean stopped. "You're not pregnant are you?" Dean askedquickly and I almost facepalmed at my brothers idiocy. "You stupidfucking-No!" I cried. "Two girls can't impregnate each other!""Well you could always ask an angel or a witch or something for agender swap then have sex then get pregnant," Dean mutteredthoughtfully.

"You-You-You..."I didn't even know that to say so I sighed. "No. At least not tilwe're ready we aren't stupid!" I mumbled. "The real reason weinvited you was to tell you thaaaaat..." Charlie trailed off andsent me a smile, and nodded to my hand. I grinned and took out myhand from behind me, revealing the beautiful ring Charlie ha boughtfor me.

"We'regetting married!!" I cried happily. Their jaws drop. "Oh my god!"Sam exclaimed, and hugged us both. "You guy's thats amazing!" Hecried. I giggled at my giant brother, and was soon engulfed intoDean's arms. "My baby sister is growing up," He murmured. Ichuckled and he pulled back to hug charlie.

"Congratulationsto the both of you," Cas spoke and awkwardly hugged me thenCharlie. "Alright so Charlie proposed hm? I wanna know how!" Deanspoke up, and plopped himself on the sofa, next to Sam. I groaned."Oh god no," I mumbled. My brothers exchange looks. "What?"Sam asked.

Charliegave out a breathy chuckle. "I'll tell this story. Well..You see Ibrought Y/N to a beach. We spent the day there, and towards the nightwe went to a nice restaurant with the best sushi you could ever askfor. So...Anyway, there was this place where we could dance...And Ihad told the musicians to play Bruno mars' will you marry me. Theydid, and I got down on one knee. Before I could even sayanything...Y/N here decides it's the perfect time to pass out,"

Deanchoked, and Sam's eyes widened. "What?" Dean asked incredulously.I flushed a bright red, and buried my face in my hands, while Charliechuckles. "Yea. Scared me shitless. I managed to catch her beforeshe hit the ground, and woke her up a minute later," She continued."I calmed her down, and managed to propose properly...And...Shesaid yes,"

Samgive out one of those laugh/scoffs he does so well. "You actuallypassed out huh?" He asked me, and I groaned but nodded. Deanchuckled. "Wow sis," He murmured, and I whacked his arm. "Shutup ass hat!" Charlie giggled at me and I rolled my eyes, shuttingher up with a kiss, and a pinch of her ass.

"Wow...OkI did not need to see that," Dean murmured, and Sam whacked theback of his head, while Cas just looked at us. "Well now who wantsto celebrate properly with some champagne?" I called out, asCharlie gave me a mock glare, and a blush. "Sounds good to me!"Dean said, and I got out the champagne, pouring us all a glass.

"To...Notpassing out!" Charlie giggled, and I blushed again, raising myglass as we all cheered, feeling like normal human beings for once inour lives.