Sabriel-Cotton candy

“No,”

“But Sam-”

“No,”

“But-”

“No”

“Sam! But I want-”

“I said No!”

Gabriel pouted at the younger Winchester, his arms crossed over his chest as he looked up pleadingly at the giant hunter. “Sam you don't understand! I need it!” Gabriel tried, but Sam just gave Gabriel his best bitch face. “No Gabe. How many times do I have to say it?” He said, hands on his hips as if he were scolding a child, instead of his boyfriend.

Gabe sighed loudly, and stared longingly at the cotton candy stand a few yards away, watching the sugary substance, get swirled around on a stick, and handed to a young girl, as she smiled, and skipped away with her mother.

“See Sam?! Look how happy that cotton candy made the little girl! That fluffy deliciousness, brightens the souls of children, and adults alike! Just think of how happy it it would make me!” Gabriel complained, rather dramatically. At this Sam shot him a glare. “Gabe, sweetie, you don't have a soul,” Sam said in a mock pouty voice.

Gabriel huffed. “I'm an angel of the lord I think I know what I'm doing when I say I want thirty bags of cotton candy!” Gabriel argued. Sam threw his head back, and laughed sarcastically at his lover. “Yea. Sure Gabe,” He said, and grabbed his arm, dragging him away from the cotton candy stand, and to a different section of the carnival they where at.

“Ooh! Slushies!”

“No”

“What?!”

“No Gabe!”

“Cookies?”

“No,”

“DEEP FRIED TWINKIES!”

“NO GABE!”

Gabe whined, as Sam dragged him away from the food section, and plopped him on a bench. “Wait here, I'm going to get us something healthy to eat,” Sam spoke, putting much needed emphasis on the word 'healthy'. Gabe grumbled, and pursed his lips together, but he couldn't help the small smile that crossed his lips when sam placed a quick kiss on his cheek.

As Sam walked off, Gabriel couldn't help but admire his perky ass sway back and forth. Gabe licked his lips and smirked. “Out of all the food at this carnival, that ass has got to be the sweetest,” He mumbled to himself. Unknowingly to Gabe, Sam had heard, and smirked, making sure to gives his booty a little shake, and proceed to make Gabe drool.

When Sam walked out of view, Gabriel started getting antsy. All he wanted to do, was run back to that cotton candy stand, and stuff his face full of the fluffy pieces of heaven. Well, heaven wasn't in it's best state currently, so perhaps cotton candy would be considered much better than heaven, and that's what Gabe needed.

At that moment, Gabriel's stomach rumbled, and he decided he needed cotton candy. Gabriel shot up, and ran to the cotton candy stand, and paid for all thirty bags of cotton candy, beginning to happily munch on them. He skipped back to his seat, only to freeze, upon seeing Sam, standing there, with a bag in hand, giving Gabriel a look.

 “....Hi!” Gabriel chirped, chuckling nervously, and stuffing more of the sugary substance in his mouth. Sam sighed and shook his head at the archangel. “You are in trouble mister,” He scolded, walking towards Gabe, who was struggling to carry the several bags he had bought. “What kind of trouble?” Gabriel asked seductively.
Sam bitchfaced, and took Gabe's arm, dragging him back to the Impala, which Dean had reluctantly let them borrow.

"But Saaaam! I wanted to go on the roller coaster!" Gabriel complained, sticking his out his lower lip in a pout. In an instant, Sam had him pinned to the car, and was kissing Gabriel like there was no tomorrow. Gabe moaned lightly, and dropped his many bags of cotton candy, wrapping his arms around Sam's neck, only to have Sam pull away, and rub his hand over Gabriel's crotch, then walk away as if nothing ever happened.

Gabriel's jaw dropped. "You can't do that! That was just cruel! Saaaaaaam!" But Sam only smirked. "Shudda listened," He said, with a wink. That was the only time Gabriel ever regretted having sweets.