Something undead-Benny Laffite

The only thing I could focus on was the blood. There was so much blood filling this dump. Even more than I remembered the first time I woke up. But now, instead of spilling what little I had in my stomach, it was different. It was as if I had this sudden urge...A craving. And it was being triggered by the blood.

The door creaked open and fear gripped my stomach tightly. They were back, and I could hear every little thing they did. Every shuffle of fabric, every step against the hay covered ground, the inhale and exhale of their breath. It was like something out of a nightmare. And if biting me, with their sharp teeth, and making me drink their blood was how this thing started, I really didn't want to know how it would end.

"What did you...What did you do to me?" I choked out, my own voice foreign to my ears. The leader of this fucked up cult grinned at me. "Look who's up! How do you feel?" She asked, almost appearing to care. What a psychotic little bitch. How I would love to sink my teeth into her neck, and- what?

"Like I want to sink my teeth into you, bitch,"

"Excellent. Because we got you a little snack. One that will actually taste good. You see vampires don't taste good to other vampires. But humans...A delicacy,"

The piece of shit snapped her fingers, and two of her little bitches came in, hauling a man who was just on the brink of consciousness into the barn. So that was the one heart beat I heard. That was where the scent of gun powder, alcohol, and...and deliciousness belonged. My eyes widened, and the hunger ripped through me like a lion into it's prey.

A strange sensation tingled through my gums, then took a sharp turn as pain blossomed in my mouth. I yelled and curled my lips back, as pointed needles fell through. "Don't worry. It only hurts the first time your fangs spring," The bitch cooed. "They need to break through the skin after all. Now go on, he's waiting,"

I stared at the man who was blinking sluggishly, but all I could focus on was the rushing sound going through his veins, and the scent. Oh the scent was overpowering, and it was amazing. I lunged forward before I could stop myself and bit his shoulder, sucking in his blood. My hazy mind barely registered his cry of pain, especially when the taste hit me.

Oh god it was fantastic. It was salty. Almost savory, and warm, and oh so delicious. The best thing I had ever tasted. But it was blood. It was blood another living persons blood. I let go of the man and shot back, horrified at my own actions. "No! No I won't h-hurt him!" I covered my mouth, the blood I had ingested, sitting now sourly in my stomach.

Leader bitch frowned. "You need to eat. He's a hunter. He kills people like us. It's better if you eat him than any one else," She tried justifying, but I shook my head. "I won't!" I shouted, breaking out of my restraints and pouncing on her. She yelled in surprise as I sunk my teeth into her neck. She had been right about one thing. Her blood was different. Cold, unappetizing. It even smelled different.

I was pulled off of her, a chunk of her necks flesh between my new set of teeth. She gagged and spluttered, blood pouring from the sizable bite I had taken. Her henchmen cried out and lunged at me. Before I had a chance to process anything, a whoosh sounded through the air and the heads of two little bitches went rolling.

I gasped and was shoved aside by the minion who held me, as they ran at the new threat, who decapitated them as well. "Dean! Are you okay brother?" A voice with a southern drawl called out, rushing to man number 1's side. He gave a nod. I'm fine. Where's Sammy?" Another swish and the rest of the group was gone. "Dean?!" A third man yelled, eyes scanning for his partner.

"I'm here. You guy's got one hell of a timing," Dean scoffed, and stood with the help of man number two. Man number three noticed me, and a dark look flashed on his face. "We missed one," He raised his machete, and my eyes widened. "Wait, Sammy this one was captured and turned just recently...We might be able to save them,"