|Chapter 36 - Could You Turn Off Your Cell Phone|

Cyrene's POV

Turning away from the light in my face, I fall to the hard wooden floor, I let out a grunt as I fall, trying to remember how I had gotten into this situation in the first place. I become panicked as I remember the armed man and BTS. Rushing out the door I crash into someone as we fall onto the fall I land on top of them. A groan is heard underneath me, pushing my upper body off the ground I see that I've just accidentally tackled a now annoyed Yoongi, his hand instantly going to the back of his head rubbing the now sore spot. A snicker is heard to the side as Hoseok laughs at our positioning and my concerned face.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi," I say standing up and helping him brushing the dust off of his back, Hoseok still trying to keep his laugh in chokes on my attempt to help, Yoongi fussing that he is fine doesn't persuade me as I continue to try and remove all dirt from his outfit. Remembering the situation and my slight amnesia I ask quickly getting into Hoseoks face, "What happened?" He blinks at me in shock pulling his head back, only realising my face was way too close to Hoseok's face I apologise once more.

"You nearly beat a man to death," Yoongi says crossing his arms, I nod glad that I had rendered the man immobile before I had passed out. Thinking about it, why did I pass out? I couldn't remember much just the moment I began to lose all mental control and the non-stop fist fury I had thrown at the man, I had passed out from stress and overwhelming anger. Shaking my head away from any more negative thoughts I look to a happy Jungkook, without a word he comes over and hugs me tightly.

"I'm so glad you're okay," He says squeezing me slightly.

"What do you mean me? You had a gun pointed at you," I laugh off his concern, still thinking about the man I had beaten. Seeing the rest of the members I am engulfed in a giant group hug, the members thanking me and saying that they were happy I was okay. Seokjin tried to even crack a fart joke which only made Jimin and I laugh while the others groaned in disgust at such a bad joke. Happy that they were still okay I wondered about the guy and any leads I could get from him or if I had ruined my chance on any intel I could gain.

"CJ, I just wanted to let you know something," Namjoon says suddenly as the boys step out of the group hug suddenly becoming serious, "When the gunman was monologuing he gave us the perfect clue. I think it will narrow your suspects down." I look wide eyed ecstatic at the news restraining myself from jumping on him and hugging him.

                                                                                                ***

"Well that's the plan isn't it?" I watch the screen absolutely bewildered, I couldn't believe my ears, he had narrowed down the suspects to four people. Fearing the walls had ears I kept the thoughts to myself, four people, that's all I had to do, one of them I had already had my suspicions but kept him to the side as I did more research but now I knew that Bang's death would allow some benefit I could conclude that he was working closely with Bang and BTS. Very few had that privilege.

"This-this is amazing!" I stutter, Namjoon happy he could assist me, the other members had returned home for the time being and all given time off with therapy sessions to help with the stressful times, "It narrows it down to only 4 people, it will save me so much time and I will be able to track down the person quickly, thank you Namjoon." He nods once more leaving promptly to go to his therapy session and to relax for the rest for the day. Sending the message, Bang nearly immediately walks into the room as if waiting for the message, "We are lucky neither mine or your suspects were here today," I say clasping my hands close together. Earlier in the month Bang had drawn a list of about 20 people who would despise him enough to do something as crazy as murder, none of the suspects were his close friends. But my evidence says otherwise.

"Agreed," He says, "It will give us an opportunity to rat out Mr.P, it all relies on if Bangtan doesn't speak of it, I tried to say 'lets move on' so they wouldn't accidentally give Mr.P any more foot holds, but if even still-" He worries rubbing his chin.

"Don't worry Sunbaenim, I'm going to spend a lot of my time researching and involving myself around Bangtan more, hopefully I'm able to catch something out of the ordinary that will get Mr. P his guilty sentence, if not I will just find evidence another way," I ramble on, there was many ways to go about catching Mr.P but I needed to do it as quickly as possible, the more time I gave him, the more likely he was going to succeed, we could try and bait Bang or - an idea pops in my head as I thought about my chances.

Happy with our conversation he leaves answering a call as he walks out, focusing back onto my computer I look at my four suspects.

PDogg

Hissnoise

Supreme Boi

Slow Rabbit

They had been working with BTS and Bang PD for a long time, some longer than others but it would benefit anyone of them equally, or was that how it appeared.  At this stage in BH's history they made nearly over 90% of the music collectively, if Bang were to die, it could be behind scenes that someone would be able to take his place, or just take the winnings of his death. It was sickening - I don't understand how BTS' fall could benefit him? It was as if either way could benefit perhaps monetarily or personal satisfaction. 

I had to search through files and I needed to make it quick before the next move, but what could I possibly find. It would take hours to search through their files and data as well as interact with them and see what they were doing, possibly plant a chip in each other their phones in an attempt to gain data. Rubbing my brows in frustration I straighten my back not wanting to get any muscle soreness from improper posture.

Looking through the database I find noteable amounts of information that could frame any of them as the killer. Not enough to point fingers but enough to link each one to each event and the happenings there. I just needed to set up a window - a trap - a revelation - a.  A crossing thought comes through my mind as I recall all my previous conversations with Bang. It was a risk but I was willing to take it. And it was going to work.

Mr. P's POV

"What do you mean he was unsuccessful!" I scream through the phone frustrated beyond words. I had managed to get the nuisance of a bodyguard Cyrene away from Bang and BTS by using a dumbie and she still manages to best me. I throw my phone at the ground smashing it to pieces, a 'professional' managing to monologue til the hero shows up and saves the day what kind of fucked up fairy-tale bullshit was this.

Roughly grabbing my hair and grinding my teeth I hiss out in pain. It was becoming too much, the more I planned the more of a trail I leave and the more these people making mistakes the quicker she moved. I was no longer one step ahead no longer was I able to calculate every move she had. It was time, my time was coming before I would be found and accused, and I knew damn well she would have every piece of evidence she could on me.

But that was the plan, I moved closely with the company, if she made one wrong move she could frame the wrong person and make it believable, if she did that no one, not a single person would refute - yes. I still had one card up my sleeve, my name was obvious and so it was for another BH associate, it would give me cover, and when he die, it would look like Cyrene failed. She would be fired under my law and I would be victorious. Yes this would work 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Unedited

Woah where the hell have I been for a month. I'm so sorry to disappear like that unfortunately again a lot had been happening in my life and I just couldn't find the time. I hope to begin regular updates again soon.

- Bivantae x