| Chapter 15 ~ Rain |

Cyrene's POV
I leave the dance room sweaty and content, glad with the outcome. I stretch and go to have a shower in my bedroom. The elevator opens and I walk out heading to my room, the warmth of the room and aroma brings me into a blissful sense, walking towwards the bathroom I enter patting myself down with a towel. there is a note on the door, 'Renovations, use Jungkook's bathroom - Bang PD'.

I told my head, 'That bathroom is like perfect how can it be made any better?' I say out loud to no one. I leave my heavenly room and walk towards Jungkook's room, knocking on the oak door Jungkook's room, the door slightly opens I peek inside, 'hello?' No reply. I walk in with towels in hand, and go to the shower. I peer inside and amaze in its glory so it can get better .

I start the shower and feel the warmth glide around my skin sinking into me I feel my muscles relax and I stretch slightly, I look around for shampoo, grabbing it I read the bottle, vanilla fragrance, damaged hair repair, I nod thinking about their poor hair follicles and their enemy, bleach. I start to wash my hair and shampoo covers my eyes i curse to myself and reach for my towel.

Instead I feel a wall I reach again looking for the handle until, 'Oh my, Cyrene I am so sorry,' I wipe my eyes and turn to see a flushed Jungkook, I cover myself and gasp but he just looks away, I notice his body, his legs shake and his shoulders are slumped. He was absolutely exhausted. The water runs down my back as he locks eyes with me, too tired to feel embarrassed.

He goes to step out but I stop him my hand resting on his shoulder, he winces in pain, a groan escaping his mouth, our nakedness not bothering each other. He looks down for a second before realising again and apologising, 'Jungkook come in here, we've both seen each other now it's okay,' he looks to me his eyes holding pain and sleep deprivation.

'It's okay I'll go, sorry for-'

'No, here let me help you, I see you've trained hard today, I thought you guys weren't finished for another hour,' I say leading him to the front of the shower his head slumped slightly, his hair covering his forehead, brushing over his eyes.

'I'm okay and we started early since we have a busy schedule tonight,' He says glumly, his voice coming out deeper.

'Please let me help you,' he turns around and faces me, the pleading deep within my eyes as I worry about his condition. He nods his head and I grab the shampoo placing some into my hands, he still faces me as I come closer and massage it into his wet hair, he groans, pleasure from his head being massaged and he relaxes slightly thankful for my presence.

He leans forward as I stand on my toes, reaching the back of his head, as he leans forward he nearly falls but his head lands into the crook of my neck. My breathing hitches but I continue anyway reaching behind and grabbing the conditioner, he loses balance and grabs my hips holding them to regain his balance, his big hands molding perfectly into my sides. I spread the conditioner through his ends and he lifts his head from the crook of my neck.

'Cyrene, I-,' he looks to me and sees my concentrated face as I evenly spread the conditioner through his hair, he looks down, unknowingly staring at your toned body, he raises his head slowly and curses when his body reacts.

'Oh,' I stand there as his now hardened member presses against my inner thigh,' It's okay Jungkook oppa,' he hisses at the name, 'Sorry, I just want to help you, okay,' He nods tiredly, 'Here, how about you wash your front and I'll wash your back,' he turns around and grabs the body wash popping the lid open. He twists slightly putting some into my open hands before turning around.

I start at the shoulders, slowly lathering, listening to his breathing to see how much pain he is in. Working my way down you can't help but admire the muscular definiton of his back. He hisses slightly as I reach his lower back, I finish washing his back and decide to help him out.