|Chapter 2 ~ Not Today|

Cyrene's POV

'Kim Namjoon Kim Seokjin Min Yoongi Jung Hoseok Park Jimin Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook BTS,' Stephanie, the crowd and I chanted as we waited for Answer: Love yourself to start, it was nearly the end... and I wasn't ready for it to end. I waved my ARMY bomb as more people shoved into my back but I wasn't fussed until someone hit me with a camera stand.

I turned and glared giving a hard stare, she didn't back down, 'I think it would be best if you put that thing in one spot and kept it that way,' I said violently getting frustrated with the constant pushing and horrible smell of body odour, they have not had a shower, I waved my hand across my face as the pungent smell wafted into my nose.

'I would but some big ogre is in my way so I can't get any shots,' She said jabbing me slightly with her stand.

'Cyrene... don't,' Stephanie pleaded looking into my eyes, I grabbed the stand quickly and placed it over the barricade with the security guards, she gasped and went to speak.

'Didn't you know there was a no camera rule tonight,' I glared as she stepped forward but her eyes darted side ways looking for her friends for help, suddenly with fear covering her eyes like a shield her friend whispers to her, staring to the right of them.

That's when the smell hit me, over all the sweat and body odour... gun powder, I follow her eyes to see a man with his coat sheathed the crowd around him standing back scared, some rushing as quickly as possible out of the crowd. He moves his hand slightly, the stage lights gleaming against the cold metal, 'Stephanie I need you to do me a favour call over the security and tell him to make sure BTS is off the stage, someone has a gun,' I moved towards the guy, faking fear, ignorant of his true intentions, it was easy to move through as everyone tried to move away. But it was too late as Stephanie called over the security, BTS walked onto the stage.

My eyes dart to the man as I approach quickly, he removes his gun from his secret holster and holds it in his hand. The security looks to me as he talks into his communicator, I nod towards the guy, looking up I see BTS confused as staff stop them, practiced, he aims at the stage expecting one of the members to move towards the edge as per their usual schedule of performance. I lunge knocking him down as everyone creates a big space around us. He goes to grab his gun and aim towards the stage but I grab his arm twisting it painfully snapping his radius and ulna he screams and lets go of the gun and I look to it quickly switching safety on, sliding it under the barricade to where security starts to rush towards the circle, he takes the chance and lunges, I duck under and kick my leg out sending him onto the ground. I pounce landing my elbow into his temple knocking him unconscious instantly, dragging his body to the security guards I throw him towards, blank faces, as I lift him and dumping him over the barricade.

'Does that mean the end-ment is cancelled,' I smile sadly, hope in my eyes as I squeeze my hands, assessing my damages, my knuckles are slightly bruised and a slightly sore forearm, they look at me wide eyed, disagreeing with what they saw but unfortunately nod yes. Static. An announcement is sent through the stadium.

'Due to unfortunate events Answer and the ending speeches have been cancelled, BTS and bighit would like to sincerely apologise and thank you graciously for your support,' a loud collective cry is heard as everyone starts to file out, an echo of constant chatter wanders through the corridors. But for where I stand everyone still stares at me, in shock, awe and some fear. I move to Stephanie who talks to security.

'We would like you to stay back and meet with the head of security and BTS' management to give them your report and statement,' they say cautiously.

'Nonsense,' I wave them off, 'Just say I saw he had a gun so I had my friend tell yous while I attacked,' shrugging I lead Steph and I out of the arena back to our hotel room.

Namjoon's POV

'Why have we been moved off stage we need to finish the concert,' I look at the production team quizzically, as they look to each-other the other members and myself dripping still with perspiration.

'Someone said they spotted someone with a gun,' The members shot up looking at eachother.

'What about ARMY, they're out there too, what if they got hurt? I would never forgive myself,' Jimin looks down saddened by the revelation.

'The suspect has been apprehended, we will have to cancel the rest of the show for your safety and we will look deeply into how the gun was let through our gates, I apologise greatly' The head of security says puffing from running backstage, confusion and shock evident from his continuing muttering and obscure facial expressions.

'So you took care of him, Australia's security is...' But is cut off by the security.

'We didn't, a fan did,' we look around shocked, ' another fan recorded it... if you wish to see it,' he holds a small phone with Suga's face on the case, 'But it's a little uh gruesome to some extent,' I rush and grab the phone out his hand the other members surround me, I press play and see the camera's focus turn from the stage, a toned and tall women walks past the camera as everyone seems to move forward she dances slightly being illusive, we hear security shout in the back, he pulls his gun out quickly but is stopped as a sickening crack is heard he screams in agony, she throws something under the barricade and he lunges but she moves quickly, the camera shakes and then steadies to show the unconscious perpetrator, we look to him as in all question Who is she? 'We tried to get her to stay but she refused,' we give back the phone and they walk away leaving us alone with our thoughts, 'Who was she?'

'She could be the one we have been looking for,' Jungkook states hesitantly, shocked from the video he just witnessed.

'But she's female the amount of rumours that would go around in the first day would be unbelievable,' Jin retorts rubbing his forehead in confusion.

'Yeah but did you see her? She was undetectable, sly, sneaky and I think rumours are the less of worries with how things have been lately, we need a body guard, a personal one,' Suga nods his head slightly as he speaks, 'She's the best thing to it and we need one before it's too late,'

'A slight problem guys,' Taehyung speaks, 'We don't know who she is,'

---------------------------------------------------

Second chapter edited

Let me know what we think of our heroine

- Jess x