|Chapter 4 ~ Danger|

Cyrene's POV
    I sit on the swing, moving my legs back and forth gently as my high slows down, I look across the street to the bar and I see the seven members exit, smiling. I'm glad they are alive and I was about to say safe before I see the three men walk behind them, another two appearing out of thin air. They slowly approaching BTS I get off the swing and move behind them observing the two groups movements the unfamiliar men approach quickly.

  'Oi what do you boys think you're doing,' BTS turn around and face the group as they halt, 'You were a bit disrespectful back there lads, I think you might need to be taught a lesson on mindin' ya buisness,' They start to crack their knuckles, Jimin and Taehyung look to the other members worried, Yoongi, Jungkook and Namjoon look mad and ready while Jin and hoseok widen their stance ready for an attack.

Jungkook's POV
    We sat near the bar drinking and laughing slowly but I notice a female figure at the bar by herself when a group of men approach her. Blocking her from my view. 'Namjoon I think the men are harassing her,' I point to the situation unfolding and he stands, 'Jin come with us,' we stand together and walk over, our shoes tapping against the wooden floorboards as we walk, without thought my shoulders roll back almost ready for a fight.

     'I think you should leave her alone,' I couldn't make out Namjoon's English but I understood 'leave' and 'her' it must of shocked them as they turn to us, but angry at the outburst of our leader. Before they speak a thud on the wooden floor turns their heads to the girl, she wavers over the bartender and leaves abruptly she glances slightly as we look towards the entrance, leaving us boys in a shocked state, her ever lingering presence still fresh in our minds. We look to each other and head back to our seats ignoring the piercing gazes of the other men.

   'That was her,' Yoongi stated as we sat down.

    'How can you be so sure? Why didn't she kick their asses?' Jimin replied.

     'She wouldn't expose herself, she's trying to hide from us but I don't know why but she's perfect, we need to follow her or at least find out where she is,' Taehyung thinks to himself.

    'You do realise that was the female in the elevator,' Hoseok speaks up, ' She is on our floor and there's only one room on that floor that isn't ours, how can it be that the hotel makes such a mistake and it just so happens to be her' we turn to each other and nod.

     'We should speak with her and see if she would like to or at least try and convince her,' we all stand as Namjoon goes to pay the bill. We slowly file out talking and chatting a small park is opposite the pub and a small figure sits on the swings. They look small but the eyes held me in a trance, captivated. We continue to walk my eyes look away when we hear a gruff voice behind us.

     I look to swings and see the small figure gone. Almost like a ghost  I turn back to the group of 5 men and face them ready to fight. They were about to lunge when a strong feminine voice breaks the groups harsh postures, standing back they notice the girl they harassed before, 'What do you think you're doing?'

     'I think should move along sweetie, this is none of your business,' one says aggressively.

     ' Oh but it is,' a men is grabbed and thrown to the ground, a gasp chorus' through the two groups. The men turn to her surprised as their friend lay still grunting on the ground, 'First you come and harass me, then you come to attack one of the most precious things in my life, now I don't mind being harassed but these boys, you leave alone. You wouldn't want to end up like your buddy here would you,' anger fills her eyes as she steps forward, still confused Namjoon looks shocked at her words.

    'Why you little slut!' He looks to his injured friend. I step forward slightly ready to protect her. Hey eyes shoot to mine and fill with sadness and nervousness.

     'Jungkook don't even think about it,' she says to me in Korean I stand back shocked, as do the other members, 'Now why don't we sort this out and we let these guys go,' she says stomping on the downed male making him wheeze out a painful noise, they glare at her.

     'Or we can kick both of your asses,' she laughs meniachly.

     'Pleaseeeee, you four couldn't even take me down let alone a 4v8 and I mean I'm still at a disadvantage I'm wearing skinny jeans.' They walk slowly towards her, 'And I'll still challenge all of you, and still come out without a bruise,' she antagonizes them with a smirk their eyes lock onto hers, challenging eachother and she looks through to us, 'Leave and don't look back, you have fans to perform for later, I want you all safe,' she speaks to us fluently in Korean.

     'Speak English you dumb bitch,' one goes to slap her but she grabs his hand and puts him into a restraining position with his arm behind his back and shoulder locked into place, holding his body in front of hers, a grimace expression stretches across his face as he struggles to move.

     'Now now now no need to be racist,  also if you move even a little bit you will dislocated your shoulder. We don't want that do we?' She whispers aggressively to him as the full grown man is held weak to the smaller woman.

     'Guys let's listen to her let's go,' Jimin grabs mine and Namjoon's shirt pulling us back slightly.

     'No I need to make sure she's okay,' I shake my head turning to the scene where the males slowly enclose on her, she has now thrown the male in front of her to the ground where he lay weakly. 'You guys leave I'll be fine,'

     'Please leave jungkook I don't want to scare you with what I'm about to do,' she speaks softly begging me with her beautiful eyes, with that we turn and run  I watch as I run they all lunge for her, enclosing her.

Cyrene's POV
    They all lunge at me, how dumb, I slip into the middle of two and twist my leg around knocking one down, his face hitting the ground hard knocking him unconscious the other male who i first attacked slowly starts to stand.

     I throw my jacket off to the men in front, causing them to struggle slightly as I turn and roundhouse kick the guy from behind, splitting my jeans slightly fuck I turn and face the two, who have now thrown my flannel shirt to the ground, one charges and tries to punch, I slip under his punch hitting him twice in the rib cage making him bend slightly and with that I jump and and mid air punch him across the side of his jaw. Knockout

    The other comes to me and grabs me, restraining me while the men charges at me with a dislocated shoulder and hits me mercilessly in the stomach, I tense my stomach and he tries to hit me again, I grab his hands with my legs and twist making him scream slightly. I feel the grip loosen on me and I let go of the males arm, swinging around, I wrap my legs around the restrainors neck, myself ontop of his shoulders, squeezing my legs I cut off his air supply and with momentum I swing him, twisitng i end up throwing his body down injuring him greatly. I stand up and look to the guy on the ground ouch without thought the guy lunges but a gleam catches my eye.

    I knife scratches my belly and shirt, I don't have much time I quickly lunge and kick my leg out, knocking the knife from his hands  I jump behind him putting him a painful hold dislocating his other shoulder . He falls to the ground at the sudden pain I snap it back in place before uppercutting him, knocking him out.

     My white shirt now stained red from half way down. I bend slightly grabbing my flannel shirt I wince at the pain on my stomach I try to wrap the flannel around my waist. I feel hands grab the flannel shirt and tie it tightly.

Jungkook
-------------------------------------------------
Whattttt
Drama
Anyways tell me what you think lovelies
- Jess x