|Chapter 14 ~ Just Dance |

Cyrene's POV
3, 2, 1 'Cyrene!,' I hear Taehyung yell, I hear another scream coming from Jimin's room I smile sipping my tea at my desk. Starting to inspect the phone data on my computer, 'What the hell is that?' Taehyung points down to his plate of toast.

'Toast,' Jimin rushes through the door him holding his plate as well, I sit back slightly smirking at the boys,' Its an Australian delicacy,' I smile looking at my masterpiece of trouble.

'This is not toast,' Jimin points down,' it tastes horrible,' he eeks sticking his tongue out. I nod and stand, I looked down to the piece of toast.

'Of course not even most Australians can eat that much vegemite,' the toast smothered in 3 spoonfuls of vegemite sits in the boys hands, 'this is what vegemite on toast is supposed to look like,' I pull over my plate and show a delicate piece of toast with a soft but dark brown centre, I take a bite savoring my childhood.

'Look,' Taehyung points to his plate eyes wide,' our toast is nearly black!' He raises his voice slightly.

'We're not even Australian and you put this much on my toast,' Jimin whines putting out his plate for me to observe, the dark swirl covering the centre of the toast, 'What did I do?' Jimin whines.

'You took pictures and Taehyung, you,' I say pointing a finger, 'you know what you did,' I glare slightly as they leave huffing, suckers.

I turn my head back towards my computer, the files transferring quickly. My eyes go wide as i see the first couple words of each file. I scan through them shocked and appalled. Kidnapping, sabotage and even assault. I click through the files taking notes on the information given to the thugs, i took notes scribbling frantically as i took in all the information, memorizing, theorising like i usually did for the boys music videos but this had indisputable evidence, someone in Bighit was trying to take down BTS and Bang Pdnim.

I searched for hours and hours, the traitor naming themselves P. no other information given except his horrible intentions, take down BTS and leave Ceo Bang broke homeless and my breathe leaves my I gasp, the final file. "The ultimate plan is to have Bang dead" the korean was jumbled and barely made sense but the words stuck out I had to tell him. I looked at the time 3pm, I facepalm rubbing my forehead in slow circular motions. I need a break

     I walked to my wardrobe and pick up some leggings and my sports bra, the soft material feeling comfortable in my hands, i slide off my other clothes and throw on the outfit checking myself quickly in the mirror, booty I  say to myself admiring the figure I  had worked so hard on.

     Stepping out I head to the elevator, my runners tapping the floor lightly, I press the number 4 button slowly ascending to the fourth floor, the door chimes as I walk out past the Rkive, music playing, working hard as always, as a soft but upbeat melody continuesto ring through my ears.

     My eyes light up as I see the gym, not overly exquisite but had every machine to work the major muscles but catching my eye was the gleaming hardboards of a free weight/ exercise room with a giant mirror.

'Wow' I say out loud, and in the centre away from the gym mats, weights and dumbbells sat a large Bluetooth stereo system, 'Perfect,' I grin eagerly, keen to dance away my frustrations and pent up stress, 'Lets start with something fun,'

Jhope's POV

I slam my hand down making a loud thud, 'What the...,' I hear Namjoon say quietly, I shake my head, palming it slightly. I growl at myself

'Come on I just had the lyrics,' I stand up tipping the chair over in the process, I pace back and forth thinking, hoping it would come back to me, I groan frustrated, they were right there the lyrics but I knew myself I would change them inevitably, 'I need to blow off some steam.'