|Chapter 7 ~ Begin |

Jimin's POV

Cyrene had left the room and we sat down, we needed to hold a group meeting. Namjoon stands without warning, 'We need Bang Si-Hyuk, let me call him,' Joon places the phone to his ear, walking away from the group.

'I think she would be perfect, she just willingly put her body on the line for us,' Yoongi looked at everyone, 'she's a fan and would already know some of the ins and outs, we could use her skills straight away' but Jin shook his finger out in front of him.

'You just went against her, she's a fan, we have no idea how crazy she is, what if she tells other ARMY our information, we could lose all privacy and be swarmed 24/7, you know how much sasaengs pay for private scheduling,' We turn to each other still thinking, 'But she is our best candidate,' Jin drops his head shaking.

'If she's under a contract, she legally cannot share information, but also look at how she's been acting,' Taehyung points slightly, 'She avoided us to the best of her ability and even before last night, even though she was next door, she tried to give us as much space as possible,' Jungkook nods along with him.

'If she was a crazy fan she would have tried to invade us in the elevator but instead she hid herself, I know she may be a fan but that can be beneficial,' Hoseok coughs a little bringing the attention to him.

'You're all forgetting one thing,' everyone except Namjoon turns to him, 'She's a female and not an ugly one either, what happens if two of you like her, it could affect the bands relationship,' We go wide eye, 'And I have a feeling Jungkook is already feeling it,' Everyone turns to him as he tries to convince otherwise, shaking his hands out in front of him.

'Look you can say that but look what we have been through, we always talk and we can always sort it out, if an issue comes up and it gets too serious we get rid of her and look for a new bodyguard,' I say, as Joon turns around.

'Hello boys,' Bang greets us, 'So you think you have found the perfect bodyguard?' He questions.

'Not perfect but she's the best thing we have discovered yet,' Namjoon interjects.

'A member of the staff sent me that video, and Namjoon just explained the incident outside the bar, and personally I would like to hire her straight away, but first I must meet her and secondly she must pass the tests,' We look to each other as Jungkook leaves the hotel room to invite Cyrene over.

Cyrene's POV

'Hello,' a Korean voice calls out from the speaker on the phone the name read, 'PDnim' I quickly cleared my voice and straightened my posture unknowingly.

'Hello,' I say with formalities, I wait for a response and a pause is taken I look around to see the other members stare intently.

'Do you know why I have asked to speak to you today?' He asks me, I think for a second answering.

'To thank me about the concert incident?' I say unsurely.

'No, I want you to become their bodyguard,' my eyeshot up to the members and see them all nodding their heads, 'I do not know uh...,' he trails off.

'Cyrene, sir Cyrene Johnson but you may call me CJ,' I speak kindly, trying to mask my obvious shocked expression.

'CJ I do not know if you may know this but the boys approached me and asked for you to be their body guard,' I look to each individual member, some nod and smile while others turn away shy, 'Would you be interested in the position?' each member leaned in slightly, awaiting my answer.

'I would love to,' I pause as I see some smiles, 'but I must decline because I would be the fan I despise the most, I value their privacy very much,' I say gratefully a couple groans come from the members obviously annoyed at my response I tussle my hair slightly, thinking on my next words.

'That is very kind and thoughtful of you Cyr...CJ,' He sighs and I hear a whisper from behind, 'You will no longer be a fan you will be a co-worker as apart of Bighit entertainment,' I look around slightly the members eyes still fixated on me, 'It will be a legal binding contact, you will be payed but also you will have to be around them constantly,' I hum slightly to myself thinking of the consequences of answering yes.

'I will agree on the condition I hear every member and you sir say yes, you would like me to be a bodyguard but also what about possible rumours?' I ask.

'The members have said you can be quite illusive and fit in, with that we can conceal you as staff or remain hidden from camera eyes, and for myself yes I want you as their bodyguard,' He goes silent and I turn to Namjoon.

'Yes,' He nods and bows slightly

'Yes,' I hear Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin say in synchronisation.

'Yes,' I hear Seokjin and Yoongi say brightly.

'I'm still not...' Hobi pauses and I am slightly taken aback, 'I'm kidding of course welcome to bighit,'

***

'Hey so Uncle I have recently and randomly gotten a new job,' I say gleefully on the phone, 'what is it? well um I am a bodyguard for BTS you know...,' I pull the phone back as my uncle lectures me, my hair almost blown back by how loud his voice is

    'I know you promised my parents I would be safe but they have no idea who I am, remember they thought I died with them,' I hear him sigh, " I have to go, it's well paying but I have to move to South Korea, I need to be with them constantly,' obviously ,' I promise I'll be safe, I have to go I need to be at the airport as soon as possible,' I hang up and finish packing everything I owned, today would be a long day

***

I step out of the taxi and look up to this beautiful house I gasp in awe at it's beauty and size, I walk up to the front and ring the door bell, 'Hello?' I hear PD Bang ask.

'Hello Sir, it's just me CJ,' I smile brightly as I hear the front gate click open, I open it rolling my suitcases in, I see PD Bang stand at the front of the door, grabbing one of my suitcases for me, 'Thank you,' I bow, slightly we walk inside, a spiralling stair case cascades up three floors, an elegant touch to a modern monochromatic white house.

'So on the first floor is basic cleaning equipment such as a very large laundry room, and a garage as well as a miniature studio, on the second floor,' he gestures I look to the staircase cringing at having to walk up a staircase with a roller bag suit case, but a ding brings me out of my thoughts as Bang stands in an elevator.

    I walk in and wait for us to move, 'The second floor is kitchen, dining and lounging areas as well as a theatre, tv and gaming area for the boys entertainment when they have time, outside there is a pool and some grass area for any games they would like or a barbeque,' the door opens and I peak my head out looking quickly before the elevators doors close again.

'The third floor is bedrooms, each bedroom has it's on ensuite and walk in wardrobe, so of course with the 7 rooms and two guest, one now being yours this is all that is on this floor,' he walks out this time and leads me down the corridor, at the end of the hall is a plain wooden door with milky glass allowing light to pass through, 'this is your room,' I open and gasp a plain black king size bed sits in the middle, a vanity sits to the side as well as a desk space for a computer, there was nothing much but it was exciting for me.

'Now follow me please,' I gulp nervously at his change in tone, we head back into the elevator, he presses the number 4 button, 'The fourth floor is the personal studios the Rkive, the golden closet, you know,' he says 'you know' in English I just nod it, 'also holds our meeting room, miniature dance studio as well as a gym, now follow me, I enter into this dark room a metal table sits in the centre I walk in and the door is shut and locked behind me.

'Hey what is going on?' I yell looking to the mirror on one wall I walk up to it and place my hands on it, I am shocked I just have been captured, 'open up or explain before I try and bust myself out of here,' I say aggressively.

'To make sure you'll be the perfect bodyguard we must put you through some other tests,'

'Are you ready?'

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter and you all have a wonderful day
- Jess x