|Chapter 8 ~ Reflection|

Cyrene's POV

     I stare at the mirror impatient as an unknown amount of time passes in this holding cell, 'Is the test for me to break out cause I have 5 different ways I could, and I'm telling ya the door handle don't look sturdy,' I hear no response and shrug, a chair is mounted to the ground, instead of targeting the base I target the legs of the chair, I kick at it a couple times from the ground getting underneath the chairs seat, it starts to move loosely and I wriggle it around I see one leg detach. I smile and start twisting it around eventually snapping all the legs off, I then grab the chair without legs and rise it above my head.

'What the... stop,' I hear Bang speak through the voiceover mic, 'You aren't supposed to escape, now put down the chair,' I put it down and sit on the other remaining chair, 'One aspect of this bodyguard job is you must sense the intentions and emotions of others, so we will send in the boys on by one and you will have to name their emotions,' I laugh and my head tilts back.

'Please don't, I don't want to embarrass them in front of you,' a slight sound comes from the mic, 'I am literally tooooo good at this, I have already passed,' I say confidently. A second door behind me opens and enters Min Yoongi.

'What'd you do to the chair?' He asks acting dumb.

'I thought I had to escape,' I shrug I stand and let him sit down, I walk around slowly observing him, 'Yoongi please leave, I already know your emotions right now and one is a bit embarrassing,' I raise my eyebrow. I turn to the mirror.

    'The thing is sir, you may not believe me, but I have an alter ego when it comes to protection and now my job, you want me to list Yoongi's emotions?' I turn back around and face Yoongi who tries to sit blank faced, but I can see right through it, his slightly arched brow, the twitching corner of his lips, his posture, the movement of his hands.

'Yes,' the Mic echoes through the room, I nod

'The most obvious one is annoyance, did you just get waken up and thrown in here,' His eyes go wide eyed but then composes himself, 'He's also tired, the slowish movements give that away and the obvious look in his eyes,' he blinks a couple times, 'Now do you really want me to continue there's one major one besides surprise right now,'

'Yes,'

'He's sexual frustrated,' I say and hear him choke, 'your body postures rigid, the way you constantly move your legs and hips around, someone may do something after this?' I smirk at him as he stands, obviously flustered.

'That's enough, I don't care PDnim that's enough,' he stands up throwing his hand up in the air, 'She's too good, how can she even tell that? how you think the others are going to go? I'm the stone face Min Yoongi,' he whines and I grin slightly, he turns to leave but I tap his shoulder he turns and I lean in passing his face towards his right ear and I whisper to him.

'If any of the other members find me anyway slightly attractive I will announce it to Bang, the body language is so predictable, so you should try and hang around for the show,' He looks at me, I wink as he leaves the room, I pace for a minute training my thoughts into my activated sensory mode.

Yoongi enters the viewing room of the cell and turns to the rest of the members, surprised, shocked, and scared, 'S-s-she said that I-if any of us are a-attracted to her, she will announce it,' The men look to one another before rushing to the double sided mirror.

Jungkook enters the room and I look to him, his whole body is rigid and his face holds absolute terror oh boy that sure did work I laugh and nearly fall to the ground, I compose myself as Jungkook sits down, the terror written all over his face, 'So how many of you are back there?' Jungkook looks at me scared to even speak, 'Come on Kookie relax I just want to know if everyone's back there,'

'What do you mean back there,' I laugh slightly and look directly into the mirror. As jungkook looks at my sauntering figure, I walk up to the two way mirror.

'The first thing I noticed when I was in here,' I tap the glass slightly looking at my fingertips, 'is this is a two way mirror,' I smile at my reflection not seeing them but knowing they see me. I turn around to a still frozen Jungkook afraid to show the same emotion, 'Jungkook is feeling scared, nervous and now slightly aroused,' I turn to him and slightly saunter over enjoying the reaction.

Namjoon's POV
She saunter over to Jungkook and we can see him freeze up, Yoongi is still in the back whining, 'how did she know I was sexual frustrated?'embarrassed by the revelation while the rest of the members still laugh.

'Is there anything else I'm missing?' Jungkook shakes his head quickly and goes to stand but we're all shocked to see Cyrene sit on his lap he freezes completely. Unsure what to do we all gasp. What is she playing at? She flirts with a little bit whispering and then speaks up, 'Now do you want to tell me who else likes me or finds me attractive get it out of the way so I don't have to embarrass your hyungs,' she smiles and plays with his hair slightly.

'All of them,' we all gasp that he would reveal such a thing she gets off and bows he gets up and walks away.

'I think she passes,' he looks flustered. PDnim nods his head and speaks over the loud speaker, ' Your second challenge is to escape with out breaking anything,' she smiles.

'I thought you'd say that,' she turns to the door and looks at it, 'Oh and one thing you should always learn, never keep the keys in easy to get pockets,' she smiles and swings a pair of keys around her fingers, she opens the door and exits.

We look around and look to Jungkook, he searches his pocket and pulls out his keys we stop and wait. That means Yoongi reaches into his pocket and comes up empty handed.
--------------------------------------
Slightly unedited