| Chapter 30 - Savage Love |

Cyrene's POV

'Namjoon stop saying devil's lair and tell me where the fuck the maknaes are?' I say to Namjoon getting impatient.

'Just go the 2nd floor, you'll hear female voices,' Without any other instruction I start to run up the stairs, bypassing the hallway I take another spiral staircase, keeping out of sight of other partygoers. These heels were not making it any easier either. Reaching the floor, I listen for noises between the rooms, I could faintly hear the party downstairs but besides my heavy breathing I was met with silence. Pulling up my phone as I walked down the hall, I look for the blueprints. Fuck, the walls were soundproof.

'Well let's get this shit-show started,' I begin by opening the doors as I go pressing my ear against the door as it was the thinnest point of the room. Unfortunately, after opening 4 doors with the sign of 'female noises' had I been scarred by 4 different couples having their intimate time. Reaching the end of the hallway I was hoping I would be able to find them before I saw someone's junk. Pressing my ear against the door I hear multiple giggles of females; it could only be 2 possibilities.

Busting the door open, I view the overly pink decorated room situated with multiple love seats, corner lounges and an obsessive amount of incense that singed the hairs in my nostrils. After getting over the smell I finally taken in the large number of women to men ratio, 'What kind of orgy is going on in here?' I see all three maknae look at me and then turn to each other ready to stand.

I notice a girl in the middle of the room Jimin to her right and Lay to her left, it was obvious Lay was infatuated with her while Jimin wanted nothing on the such, 'And what are you doing here?' The women says, a very noticeable hand on Jimin as she stands approaching me.

'Me?' I smile walking in, 'I'm here to pick up my boys,' I stand firmly eyeing her up and down. She was the epitome of Korean beauty, a slim figure with big eyes and small nose, pale skin and a classical dress in a light cream colour. I contrasted to her standing nearly half a foot taller in black heels and my black dress.

'Your boys?' She giggles covering her mouth, a signal for the rest of the girls to laugh, 'And supposedly which boys are these?' I go to open my mouth but am shocked by Jimin walking straight by her and coming to me. Her mouth begins to open and close as he walks over to me, he stands next to me pulling me by the waist to his side. She stands agape, but I don't think her mouth could have slacked any bigger than when Jungkook and Taehyung came over to me standing to my other side.

The room becomes quiet, mutters growing as they bask in the maknaes defiance. 'I will tell Appa,' a girl screams out to the side. The girl in the middle looks smug knowing she has some power over us.

'Okay and what is the agreement for this meeting?' I ask side eyeing the twit to my side, it must be the girl Jungkook was with.

'They must stay with us until they must leave as sanctioned by their head coordinator or respective staff member,' The girl in the middle speaks thinking she had the upper hand.

'Well that's me darling and these boys gotta bounce,' I gesture throwing my thumb over my shoulder.

'You foreigners have no politeness, such vulgar language,' She brushes her hair back and for some unknown reason it made me mad.

'Oh, but this is elegance?' I say stepping towards her, 'But look at what we have, Daddy's girls forcing men whom have no interest in you to participate in your doing because your Appa is oh so powerful,' As I continue my tirade I walk towards her, 'But the harsh truth is no men will truly love you because your whole personality is based on your fathers wealth and power,' Her eyes begin to gleam and I knew I had her where I wanted her, 'But what's even more upsetting is you thinking your father will let you choose your future partner, when you will be sold off to the highest bidder so you waste your time terrorizing idols until your locked into a loveless marriage with a power hungry and greedy man,' I am right in front of her, tears now streaming down her face, a soft choke coming from her. Turning away I look to the rest of the people in the room.

'But you all know this don't you?' I ask many sad faces who are now trying to get as much space between them and their co-ed partner, 'At this point you should marry your own fathers,' I walk back towards the maknaes, 'Do you see them often?' I ask making eye contact, one breaking down completely, 'Do you wish to be your mothers?' A scream comes from the girl behind me. She is on her knees, Lay by her side, an angry look on his face.

'Please stop!' She cries out.

'Did you stop when you harassed these young gentlemen?' She looks up to me, 'The answer? No, so please tell me why I should spare you any decency?' I chuckle, 'To think you all better than anyone would know what it's like to be caged and trapped,' I stride towards the door the maknaes now watching me with awe, ' You are all the production of a broken loveless marriage yet you decide to drag others into it by imitating the power your fathers have over you on these poor men,' I stare directly into her eyes projecting all my fury into hers, she stumbles back slightly, 'I wish your mothers the best in their divorce hearings,' Walking out the door I hear multiple screams and cries, before I could lead the maknaes away and to our getaway I am yanked by an unknown hand.

'Oi,' after hearing his voice I turn quickly kicking him in the sternum, Lay falls back my heel going directly onto his chest.

'You are not the powerful dog you think you are and I will not hesitate to end your bloodline,' Removing my foot, I finally am able to walk away from the shithole, leading the boys down to the basement level all 7 stand there confused.

'You do realise we can only leave out the front door?' Hoseok points out matter of factly, Jin is now thoroughly inspecting the 3 maknaes while Yoongi and Namjoon help. They were so genuinely concerned.

'Jesus Kook did she get your leg again, you're bleeding,' Looking down I see blood seeping from multiple holes in his pants, I felt sick in my stomach.

'I'm just glad CJ got us out of there,' Jungkook smiles to me sweetly.

'Well you're gonna love me more,' Opposite the stairwell was a metal security box or people so thought. Opening it led down a poorly lit tunnel, 'And this gentleman is how we escape.'

----------------------------------------------------

Unedited

Um random three day spurt of creativity? Or was it because this arc was good, I will never know let me know what yall think.

- Bivantae x