|Chapter 10 ~ Look Here|

Cyrene's POV
    We all sat in the meeting room the long table partially occupied by the 9 bodies, 'I want you to know that test will not pass you to be their bodyguard, usually we would you spar you against a security guard, but you can fight,' I lean back smuggly, smirking hell yeah I can fight, 'there's still one more test,' he looks to the members,' this will be a simulation, but there will be trained actors and fighters will be positioned in a corridor, you will leave separately and you will prep yourself, your goal stop them from attacking BTS,'
                          ***
      I entered the building and saw it as a huge performance concert, unsure I was, but i knew it was used for award shows. I enter and walk around getting used to my surroundings before I find it.

     'Jackpot,' the security room was unlocked and I had access to every camera, I pulled out a small device, a device invented by my uncle and I, I had access to this control panel now at my finger tips. Next to the screens was a small map of tunnels and entrances. I had 20 minutes before I met with them, I mapped out every blind spot, and made note of the cameras showing small corners and cupboards, no doubt, I also took the chance to memorize all the bodyguards faces.

      I walked to the hallway, and saw the seven members they smiled and waved, I nodded and bowed slightly, 'lets go,' Namjoon leads us and I look to a camera on my phone, 3 men stood in plain sight of the camera. I sighed amateurs as we entered a 200 metre distance to the first guy I left the group, I saw a small set of structural equipment and climbed it allowing myself to be perched ontop of the lowered ceilings, I walked across and pounced on him quickly I disbanded his knife, and tied himself up in his own shirt.

     I exit back into the hallway to see BTS right there. I looked back and noticed security personnel. Fake I walked to the back of the group and made small talk I laugh and put my arm on his, flirting I felt the knife in his pocket, his eyes go wide eyed and I pinch a special pressure spot, knocking him unconscious, I dragged him quickly sitting him up, I catch up to BTS and look quickly to my phone.

     Blind spot up ahead. I make my way forward again. And see the ceiling raised to the roof, I pretend to be on my phone and walk down the corridor, 'No Jessica, we need the papers...,' I stop as I walk past a man, casually leaning against the wall, I fake trip and land on him, the knife easily felt in his pocket, I slip it out and then continue walking before, turning and tying him up in his shirt and jumper, using a piece of material as a gag, as he tried to yell out.

    I left the corridor and saw BTS walking by they nod and look at me like I'm crazy. I quickly glance at my phone, one was in the cupboard, a blade obvious in his hand and poised to attack, the other in an opposite hallway, the knife ready in his thick hand, a double attack, I move as BTS continue, they were only 50 metres away from them.

     I move quicker this time, I find a trolley with stage equipment and push it covering the door. There was no possible way of going in without getting spotted as I saw the person hide against the wall, moving from the line of site I see an overhanging tube, leading to the lowered ceiling. I jump, latching onto the tubing I swing myself upwards, I slide onto the ceiling, then as if routine pounce.

    I drop down behind him and bend his arm backwards in an uncomfortable grip making him drop the knife, he squeaks slightly and with that I pull his shirt stretching it and pull if off his arm using the free sleeve I twist and turn the material tying him, completely restrained, he struggles but I know it wouldn't budge.

    'Ahh Cyrene welcome,' PDnim says as I regroup with BTS, 'your test is complete,'

     'Really cause their was a lot more blind spots up ahead,' he shakes his head and presses something in his hand, he smirks at me, and looks around but is shocked to see no reaction.

     I look to my phone again and see something unusual, 'I'll be right back,' I leave BTS and a stunned Bang behind me.

Namjoon's POV
    'Okay so at the end I'll press this button and it will signal the actors to come out and attack you,' PDnim stops talking and we see Cyrene walks up to us, he walks away and nods for me to go.

     'Lets go,' we start walking and CJ travels behind the pack but unexpectedly leaves us and walks down the corridor, I see her jump ontop of the structures and disappear. She comes out as we reach the corridor, she slows her walk down and situates herself at the  back to the of the pack and when I turn back she's gone as well as our other body guards.

     I am startled as she walks past us again, moving equipment before slinging herself onto another ceiling, maybe she use used to be gymnast she exits out and Bang appears ahead of us as CJ exits out of the corridor, as promised Bang pushes the button in his hand but nothing happens, 'I'll be right back,' she leaves again and Bang calls for the security to grab the men who was supposed to attack us.

    A guy from the corridor she just left is pulled into the open tied by his own shirt, the cupboard is freed and the man makes his way out, two men are escorted, one being carried, she knocked him out.

     'Um... why is there four here?' Bang turned to security.

     'We found these two in the same place,' the security replied setting down.

    'She had this one gagged,' a rugged man walks out, trying still tied but looks nervous, scared, and confused.

    'Let go of me you ape,' he spits. I turn to Bang his face going pale.

    'Quickly hand cuff these two,' we all turn to him unsure.

     'Why?' Hoseok asks

     'Because I didn't hire them.' Crash. We hear the loud noise echo through the hallway followed by thuds and footsteps, squinting I notice two bodies ahead of us, a body is thrown flying out along the ground I see him struggle on the ground, his lip already busted from a beating. He stops metres ahead as he tries to crawl and escape but CJ pounces on him, laying an elbow into his forehead knocking him out, she stands and grips the shirt tightly dragging him to Bang PDnim.

    She looks sweaty and her knuckles look bruised, 'I think we may need a test three,' we all turn and listen, 'Interrogation,'

     'Why would we need that?'

     'This one,' she points down to the beaten male, 'had a gun,' she pulls out the gun and shows a loaded clip.
-------------------------
Was that a shock?
Vote 💜
- Jess x